Chapter Twenty Two Version One

Rose's POV

The doctors had told us that Emma could definitely hear us and that she could feel pain and other emotions again.

He also told us to talk more to her.

That was what everyone was trying.

Everyone was telling Emma it was okay and that she could come back.

I wasn't sure how that was helping Emma. When no one was around, I talked to her about my childhood and how my friends were.

Everyone else kept telling her she could come back to us. I knew it wasn't working.

That's why I was here on my own. Caspar and Zoe had gone home but I wanted to stay. I wanted to be here for her. She had so much more to know.

"Dus, ik ging naar mijn moeder toe, ik denk dat ik zeven jaar oud was en ik keek stiekem de kamer in, ze was mijn een man, ze hadden het over dat mijn verjaardag bijna was maar ik vierde mijn verjaardag altijd in de winter want mijn ouders hadden gezegd dat ik in de winter jarig was. Het was very confusing." I said, not remembering the Dutch word for confusing. (So, I went to my mom,  I think I was seven years old and I looked into the room sneakily, my mom was with a man, they were walking about that my birthday was coming up but I always celebrated my birthday in the winter. My parents had told me my birthday was in the winter.)

I looked at Emma,  I hoped she would wake up after 10 weeks.

I chuckled to myself when I pictured that her finger moved. Of course it didn't move.

Next thing I know, Emma's eyes fluttered open.

Emma woke up.

Caspar's POV

It was hard to concentrate. Every minute I was thinking about Emma.

Emma Emma Emma.

She had to wake up soon. They told us she could hear us but how was that going to help us or her?

My phone rang. I picked up with a quiet hello.

"Caspar, she's awake." Rose's voice rang through my head.

I froze. She woke up?

I dropped the phone and ran to get my phone.

Emma woke up.

Zoe's POV

I was frantically trying to make a video but I crying all the time. It had been 10 weeks. 10 weeks without Emma. I missed her.

My phone rang but I didn't pick up. I didn't want to talk to anyone.

After a few minutes I heard I had a text. I sighed and looked.

'Emma is awake'

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So I know it has been ages since I updated but I'm really stressed. In 8 weeks or less even, I am doing my finals again and I'm not in the happiest place right now. I'm trying to write but that doesn't mean I always can. I will always try to make you guys happy but I also have to think about myself. I will update but I hope that you guys understand when it takes some time.

Sorry for that. Now onto the questions.

A. What you think about Rose now huh?
B. Like that Emma woke up?
C. What should Joe say?
D. What should happen next?

40 votes and 40 comments before update