Chapter Twenty-Three Version One

CASPAR'S POV

We were all sitting around the bed, anxiously. She really was awake. Emma looked at us all. I knew she wanted to say something but it was stuck.

She opened her mouth again, but closed it quickly. She didn't know how to word it.

No one said something. It was rather awkward because everyone was staring at Emma. She had been out for more than two months.

Bertie coughed and then looked at everyone before be looked at Emma.

"So, Emma. How are you? Are you hurt? Do you need something?" He asked.

Emma bit her lip. She didn't like to be in the center of the attention. "I'm fine, just a bit confused. Not hurt and I really want something to drink." She mumbled.

Of course she was in a shock she just woke up from her coma.

EMMA'S POV

I hated it that everyone was staring at me. It was horrible. I tried to say something, to understand what happened but I didn't know how to say it. I couldn't get it over my lips.

I just really wanted my brother and dad. Were they here?

When Bertie asked me something I just gave him the answers he needed.

I still didn't understand how I could go from my grandma to here. Just a second ago, that's what it felt like, she was here with me and now I'm in a hospital bed with people claiming to be my friends around me.

I didn't understand how I could see grandma. I knew she was dead. Was I dead? But then how did I end up here? Or was this all a dream? Was I going to wake up as 17 year old girl and I just dreamed I had so many great friends?

I didn't know if it was possible. Was it possible? I looked around helplessly, looking for evidence I was either asleep or not. It was hard. I knew I was good at making things up. I knew that but was this made up as well?

Everything started to spin and I saw dark spots.

I heard people say my name worriedly but I already was embraced by the darkness.

JOE'S POV

I was sitting in the corner, watching Emma mumbling a lot of weird things. About her grandma and such.

I didn't really know what was going on but as soon I saw Emma passed out, I ran off to get a doctor.

Emma couldn't leave us again. She couldn't.

After the doctors left, we all sat there in silence. We were shocked about what happened.

"Guys.. I think Emma needs some rest. It's best if we all go home and eat and shower and then we can come back when we get a phone call." Louise eventually said.

I knew she was right but I didn't want to go.

I sighed and got up anyways. I knew I had to go, just like everyone else.

We all left. We had to. I knew Jesse and their father were also going to come back. They were always traveling back and fourth because of their school and work.

With that in my mind, I decided to go back to my house. I knew I needed some rest, hygiene and food.

I'd be back at Emma's in a no time.

————————————

This will be my last update for a while. I hope you guys like it and I hope you read version two as well :3

Questions?

A. Emma passed out Again?! What happened?

B. Rose evil or not?

C. Should Joe be with Emma?

D. Anything else?

Let's say... I'm gonna make It hard so I have time to write and also pass my exams >:3

Let's do... 50 votes and 35 comments.