Chapter Twelve

Chapter 12

Emma's POV

"So, I lost." I said as soon I had spit out the marshmallows. Marcus had his arms in the air like he just won the World Cup. Well, he won chubby bunny. Not the World Cup,but he did win from me.

He spit out his marshmallows and cheered. "Me and Emma also made a video on my own channel! The link is in the discretion. I will make sure of it." He said and winked. I laughed and ended the video.

Making videos wasn't so bad actually. It was fun. Marcus was the first but tomorrow Zoe and Alfie insisted of having me in a video.

Also, Rose had called me. She wanted to spend some time with me, she wanted to go shopping or something, since I was regretting of kicking her out, I agreed. I was going tomorrow, after I made the video.

I don't know if you could say that I was excited, I was, anxious in a way. I was afraid she would hate me. I kicked her out, with some lame excuse. She was lucky Joe made her stay with him and Caspar. Lucky her.

I sighed. I had texted Joe but, his replies were lame. I didn't know what to do anymore. I wanted to call him, but I had a feeling he didn't want to task to me. Maybe I could ask Rose if she knew something.

"Do you need help with editing?" Marcus asked. I shook my head. "Nah, Maisie taught me a lot of editing." I said smiling, it wasn't a lie. Maisie taught me to edit videos and pictures. It was pretty funny actually.

Marcus nodded. "I'm going then, call me when you are posting the video." He said and with that he left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked at Rose, who was trying on a dress. A dress I just tried on in purple. It fitted her perfectly, just as the purple dress did for me.

"What's wrong Emma?" She asked, looking at me through the mirror. Was it so obviously what I was thinking?

"No, but I look the exact same way when something is wrong." She said and chuckled. I bit my lip. "It's Joe." I mumbled.

I don't know if I just imagined it, but it looked like as if Rose suddenly was paying more attention to me.

"What about him?" She asked, did she try to sound casually or was she just sounding casually? Ugh, this was killing me.

"Ever since I came back from my mini tour, he hasn't called yet, I haven't seen him yet and his replies on my texts are lame. I thought he still loved me, I thought he wanted to be with me but he never asked me and even though we were acting like a couple when I left, it could be just a game to him." I rambled.

"What if I told you that he loved you but that he made a mistake?" Rose said. My eyes snapped up at her. What did she mean?

"When you were gone, one night he had a girl over. He slept with her. I don't know why, he assured me he loves you, but he still slept with her. Maybe he was drunk, I don't even know who she is. She had blonde hair and green eyes. Sounds familiar?" Rose said.

I slowly sat down, processing what I just heard. Joe slept with someone? I tried not to cry. He slept with someone. He slept with someone!

I tried to get angry at him, but I couldn't. I mean, I kissed Roan when I was engaged to him. He slept with someone why we were technically not together. Maybe, maybe it was because he...

I couldn't make up an explanation for this. I looked up at Rose. Was she smiling smugly? No. That's just my imagination. I was just going to act as if she didn't say anything and talk with Joe about this.