Chapter Seven

CHAPTER 7

EMMA'S POV

"I don't understand." Rose said. I narrowed my eyes. "I want you to move out of my house, immediately." I said rather coldly. Rose looked at me. "Why?" She asked confused.

To tell her the truth, I couldn't do that. "I just need some peace." It was a lame excuse, but I wanted her gone. Rose bit her lip. "So, you let Jesse stay, but not me?" She asked a little defensive. I shrugged. "He's out most of the time working and he will go home soon."

"This is so unfair you know." Rose mumbled. "I don't care Rose. Pack your bags and leave." I said. She shot me one more glance and then walked to her room. I sighed and went back into mine. I already knew everyone would be angry with what I did, but I didn't want her in my house anymore.

I probably sat there for a couple of hours when I heard the door open again. The door already had closed with a loud bang because Rose had slammed the door shut. I got up, it was probably Jesse who was home.

I opened the door, only to see Marcus. I got an unpleasant feeling. He never just visited without calling. I bit my lip and looked up at him. I waited for him to talk, but he just looked at me, not saying anything. I opened my mouth to say something, but he motioned for me to close it again. I huffed.

"You just threw your own sister out of your house?" Marcus said finally. I looked down. He was treating me like a little child. "Why on earth did you do that?" He asked, raising his voice a little. "I wanted to be alone." I muttered. "That's bullshit Emma, why did you threw her out?" He asked again. I sighed. "She will make a move on Joe." I said quickly.

Marcus looked at me and started to laugh. "You're crazy!" He exclaimed. I looked down again. "It's not, I saw it." I whispered. "Oh really? Well, then you're not gonna like this." Marcus said. I looked up at him. "What do you mean?" I mumbled.

"Joe offered Rose to stay with him for a while."

MAISIE'S POV

"Finn." I said. He looked up at me. "What?" I sighed, he could be so daft. I had been editing videos since five this morning. I was bored and tired. "Can I stop for now?" I asked, trying not to show how tired I was. "But we've to upload this video today." Finn said. "Finn." I said more urgent. "I'm so tired, I need to take a nap." I said.

"But Mais, the video." Finn said. I sighed annoyed. "You finish it." I snapped. Finn looked at me and his look softened. "Okay baby, sleep." He held his arms open for me. I snuggled closer to him and closed my eyes. I'll never wake up at five for Finn again.

I woke up a few hours later because of my phone. I picked up with an incoherent answer. "Maisie?" It was Emma, she sounded panicked. "Hey Em." I mumbled. "She's gonna take him away from me!" Emma screeched. "Em, calm down." I said, as I sat straight up.

"What happened?" I asked calmly, even though I didn't feel calm. "I kicked Rose out and now she's moving in with Joe!" Emma exclaimed. Shit, never in a million years I expected that to happen. "Why did you kick her out?" I asked. "She was flirting with Joe and I got jealous." Emma muttered.

Double shit. What the hell was going on? "So, you did something and it only got worse?" I asked, more to clarify it to myself. "I didn't even think of that yet, you're right! Oh no. What have I done?" Emma said. "Em, calm down please? Seriously. You have nothing to worry about. Joe loves you. I mean, yes he did ask your identical twin sister to move in with him, but don't worry." It already sounded bad when I was saying it. "How can I not worry!" Emma shouted at me.

"Well, you've to trust Joe. He's gonna take you out on a date, not Rose." I said, trying to calm her down. It was quiet for a bit, probably Emma who was thinking. "So, you say trust him?" She asked unsure. "Yeah, duh. A relationship is build on trust." I said. "Okay okay. True." Emma said. I chuckled. "You know what, maybe you, Joe, me and Finn should hang out together. There's a new restaurant in town." I said.