||34||

"Alright, time to play," Blizzard grinned before pulling out a syringe and then stabbed himself in the neck.

That can't be safe...

Whatever he did, it somehow made the room chill so much that even I felt the cold. And I don't feel the cold.

"Whoa—that's some intense freezing power," I grumbled as I rubbed my arm up and down my side.

Wait a minute...

Didn't he make spatial spaces? Why is he now turning the place into a damn freezer?

"Ok... What just happened?" I questioned out loud before I could stop my confusion from slipping out.

"I have a weird, mutated quirk, you see. But I can only naturally access the strongest half of it," Blizzard replied, "but the boss made a drug that allows me to swap the quirks dominancy for an amount of time allowing me to bring out the weaker half of my quirk and making it the stronger half instead."

What a weird and potentially dangerous drug...

"So what? You have a spatial room-freezing kind of quirk?" I asked, my confusion basically rolling out in waves.

"Kind of. My quirk is called Frozen-Room-Creation," he told me before getting into a fighting stance, "I've heard your fire burns pretty hot. Let's see if it can burn out my intense freeze!"

That doesn't even make sense.

Sighing, I got ready to fight.

"This probably would've been a bit easier if I had my arm but no time for complaining now," I smiled as I flared up in my golden flames, "time to work."

Tamaki's PoV

Where's Mikhail?

I frowned as I looked around the bar.

Only a few minutes ago he was sat at the bar, I looked away for a second and now he's gone.

"W-what's going on?" I muttered, starting to walk around the area.

"Suneater, what's the matter? Your vitals are going off the chart," Fatgum's voice echoed through my head.

It's one of Pyro-Shock's sidekicks, Mind Link. He has some kind of telepathy quirk.

"Your heart rate is rather erratic," the telepathic hero added in.

"Saisei disappeared," I replied to them, "I can't find him anywhere."

"What about the target?" Fatgum asked.

I looked around again until my gaze landed on the man we were watching.

"He's still here," I replied.

"Strange... You don't think Saisei was caught, do you?" Mink Link asked.

"No..." I replied awkwardly, disbelief in my tone, "he... wouldn't... He's too strong for that."

"That may be true but wherever he's gone, he's been totally cut off from us," Fatgum told me.

I faltered in my step at his words.

He's been cut off? Doesn't that mean that he's out of range? But how did he get out of range?

Well there is another possibility... But—no! Mikhail wouldn't so easily die! Don't think that, Tamaki!

Shaking my head, I pushed myself to the area that lead to the private rooms. Maybe he's just in one of them... Unconscious..?

I glanced through the doors of the ones that were open, no sign of Mikhail, only a bunch of random guys doing... Stuff... The ones with the closed doors, I took a breath and cracked them open to find them all empty or filled with women who were clearly waiting for someone.