||43||

I found myself getting pretty tired pretty quickly which wasn't a good sign. Probably the jet lag.

"Wake up, Saisei," Ragdoll poked me with a small laugh as we were walking through the forest.

I adjusted my costume around my arm before glancing over to her.

"Sorry, I think I'm still suffering from my training with Pyro-Shock," I apologised, "I did nap on the bus, so I don't know why I'm so wiped out."

She just smiled.

"It's fine," she told me, "just thinking about the guy probably exhausts you."

"You're not wrong," I didn't even hesitate to agree, "he's a great hero and I really do look up to him, but he is a big energy drainer. It's like the longer you're around him, the less energy you have and the more energy he has."

"That's so true," Ragdoll nodded, "well anyway, keep awake for another six hours and then you can sleep in until noon."

"Noon?" I repeated, "are you an angel?"

I'm acting like I haven't been told this already. But honestly, I can't wait to just sleep.

"Totally," she gave me a thumbs up, "Alright, you can transform into a bird, right?"

"Not a bird. A phoenix," I corrected, "but yes."

"Great! We'll have eyes in the sky," she cheerfully exclaimed, "you fly up overhead and follow me."

"You sure?" I asked, "I'll be lighting the area up."

"Even better. I tripped over a root last night while planning the patrol route so if you can light the area I'd be forever grateful," she smiled.

"Well then, ok," I nodded before adjusting my arm, so it'd transform into the wing. It transformed first and then I transformed into my phoenix form.

"You're so pretty!" she exclaimed.

This isn't the first time I've transformed... but this is definitely the first time someone's called me 'pretty'.

"Alright get your pretty feathery form up there," she told me, I went to fly but froze when she suddenly shouted, "wait!"

I stared at her mid preflight.

"Would it hurt me if I petted you?" she asked.

Jeez—

I actually don't know but I'll assume it's a big no. Shaking my head, I waited for her to pet me lightly and then I took off and flew high above the trees so I was still above her and could clearly see further around us.

I know it's dangerous to drive while sleepy but is it dangerous to fly while sleepy? Hmm...

°🔥°
Six hours later_
Six a.m._

"So tired," I groaned as I stumbled through the building, almost falling asleep at every step. Ragdoll went straight to her room when we got in so now I'm just kind of slugging my way through the halls.

Sliding the door open to the boys room, I found them all up and getting ready.

"Oh, senpai. Good morning," I was greeted by Kirishima who was way too happy for six a.m.

"Morning," I yawned as I went straight to my bags and changed into my pyjamas. I removed my arm and put it down next to my bedding before flopping down and curling up.

"Be quiet," I shot up and glared at Monoma who dropped something and created a loud noise, "I'm tired."

"Y-yes, sir," he nodded stiffly. I let out a small huff and dropped back down again.