||25||

"Mikhail Lionel?" the voice of Eraser Head came from the doorway, we all looked up to see he, along with Cementoss, were stood there.

"Yes, sir," I managed to untangle myself from Nejire and Mirio and stood up, straightening out my clothes.

Actually, there wasn't much to straighten out since I was wearing my pe kit. My uniform... suffered and now no longer exists. I'm waiting for a new one.

"Come with us," Cementoss ordered, I nodded and hooked my bag on my desk before following them out the room. I paused in the doorway for a moment and shot my friends a grin and stuck my tongue out at them.

"See you later, losers," I joked before jogging to catch up with the two pros who were somehow already halfway down the damn corridor.

We walked for a while until we ended up outside the teachers meeting room, once in, I noticed all the teachers were sat there except Thirteen who I'd heard was still in the hospital. Apparently they were seriously injured during the attack on the USJ.

"Good morning," I greeted everyone as Eraser Head and Cementoss moved to two spare seats.

"Good morning!" Nezu chirped before gesturing to a chair in the centre of the room, "why don't you take a seat, Lionel."

I nodded and took a seat. Placing my hand on my lap and sitting straight.

I feel like I have to keep proper in front of them.

"Relax, Lionel," Nezu chuckled, "We're not going to bite you."

"U-uh. Right," I nodded, relaxing and letting out a sigh, "may I ask why I'm here? Well. Actually, I have an idea, but I'd like to hear from you just in case I'm wrong."

"It's about your future here at UA," he told me, of course it is, "starting off, how're you planning to continue training here in UA? The loss of your arm will significantly affect the way you train from now on. It may drag you behind your peers and make you really struggle within the hero community. You have to understand that if you can't keep up, we'll have to let you go, maybe put you into general studies and give someone down there a chance."

You really think someone from general studies can catch up a whole three long ass year of heroics in half a year?

"I was planning to speak with Powerloader and the support course," I said, "if you remember, myself and T- Amajiki were sent into the future where both of us were heroes alongside Togata and Hado. We didn't see anyone else because I wasn't really interested to be totally honest with you, but... I was a hero, right arm or not. I made it. And I plan to do just that, I will become a hero."

"And how will speaking to Powerloader and the support course help you get there?" All Might asked, curiously.

Really? Isn't it obvious?

"A robotic arm!" Powerloader exclaimed, seemingly kind of excited, he quickly cleared his throat and nodded, "I know where you're going with this. I'll gladly help you out, Lionel, and I'm sure my students will too."

"Great," I grinned, "thank you, sir."

"Even with a robotic arm, do you think you'll be able to keep up?" Nezu asked.

"I'm confident I will, sir," I nodded to him before getting a thought, "I have an idea. If I don't get in the top five in the sports festival, then I will resign myself to the general studies course. But I can assure you. I will not fail. Having only one arm won't stop me, sir."

"I say give the kid a shot," Eraser Head spoke up, I shot him a grateful smile, "he's got ambition, he's strong and he's already loved amongst the public even as a high school student. He's an asset we can't so easily toss to the side. Plus I think the way he thinks will be a good influence on our first years. I plan to take him with us to the training Camp after the exams. Whether he's in hero or general studies."

Everyone shot the mummy looking man a surprised look before smiling.

"I agree," Midnight spoke up, "plus, don't you think Thirteen would be pretty irritated if we didn't give one of their students a chance to prove that even with this set back they can rise up again?"

That seemed to get everyone to mumble out some kind of agreement and Nezu settled it.

"Alright, Lionel, top five," he nodded, "even better if it's the top three."

"You want me to try beat Mirio, Nejire, or Tamaki?" I gave him a surprised look, "not gonna happen. They're a lot more skilled than me."

I laughed awkwardly and looked away.

It's true. No matter what I do, they always beat my ass into next week. It's not fun, that shit hurts. They don't even hold back either, Mirio always gut punches me before I can take a single step, Nejire is an asshole during most of the fighting, and Tamaki (although we do fight for a while...) somehow always knocks me out without fail. He doesn't want to hurt me, so he just goes for the slightly less painful route.

My pride gets a good beating when I fight Tamaki but it's better than what Mirio and Nejire do, I guess.

"Then top five it is," Nezu smiled, not even attempting to try and talk me into the top three, wow, I see how it is, "Powerloader, take Lionel to the third-year support classes. I'd like him to have his new arm before the sports festival. That way, we'll know he's at full strength."

"Yes, sir," Powerloader nodded before gesturing for me to follow him out the room, I did, bowing to the teachers before leaving, and headed towards the third-year support classes.

Once there, I was suddenly in front of Reya Bakugo (apparently she has a cousin in the first-year hero course), she was grinning at me.

"We were waiting for you to arrive," she said excitedly, "shall we get started? You owe us because one of our newest inventions exploded getting some people to you—prepare yourself for testing!"

For some reason, I'm really scared to... start...