||45||

The situation repeated the next day, awake during the evening to patrol, sleeping during the morning and then sparring with Aizawa once I'd woken up and showered.

Then the third and final day came around.

"We'll be patrolling separately tonight," Ragdoll told me once I'd finished having my ass handed to me by Aizawa.

I swear, the first years aren't going to think much of me after seeing that. Three days in a row...

"Why?" I asked.

"There's a test of courage for the first years once they've finished eating," Ragdoll told me.

"Oh.. Fun," I glanced away, "then I'll go now... Get out of the way... Of scaring... Yep. Excuse me."

I quickly stepped off to the side and headed back into the house before going to the room and changing into my hero costume.

Once dressed, I started off into the forest.

"I'm just going to walk it tonight," I spoke to myself as I walked, "I doubt much will happen. All I'll hear is kids trying to scare each other and failing—actually. There is that one kid in class B who is probably built for the scaring business."

It was pretty peaceful. Nothing new.

But after probably an hour or so of walking, a figure emerged from the shadows ahead of me.

"Hey," I called out, they stopped walking and just stayed put. Not looking at me.

From what I could see, the guy was dressed all in black with black hair and pretty freaky looking skin. Guess he wanted to pull of an emo that tops all emo looks...

Bit extreme but whatever floats his boat, right?

"You're trespassing, you need to turn back and leave this area," I announced, continuing to approach the figure, the golden flame on my palm casting a dancing glow around us, "Hey? Are you listening to me?"

I went to reach out and grab his shoulder when I got close enough but the sudden piercing through my lower back forced me to halt mid movement.

What the—

Before I could react properly, the knife that'd been shoved into my back was removed and pushed right back in continuously.

Shit—I'm too tired from sparring with Aizawa all afternoon.

Quickly, I spun around as the blade was pulled out again and grabbed the wrist of the person behind me.

A girl, blonde, high school uniform.

What the hell? Why am I being stabbed in the back by some grinning high school girl?

"Who... Whoa—" everything began to spin slightly, squinting I shake my head and refocus my eyes again, "who are you? You shouldn't be here."

Obviously.

Am I flying right now? I feel like I'm flying?

Nope. Nope. Blood loss. Too much blood.

Quickly, I throw my hand up into the air and shoot a golden flame up into the darkened sky. Hopefully, no one has gotten past me.

"There was literally no point doing that," the guy behind me stated as I heard him approaching.

I need to move, turn, so I'm not with my back to him but I have a feeling if I take even a step I'm going to fall.

"Ouch—you're hurting me," the girl pouted as she tried to move her wrist in my grip, "stupid tin arm. It hurts!"

She quickly pulled out another knife and went after my arm. Quickly, I caught her other arm and ended up with my arms crossing over each other just to keep her from moving hers.

"I recognise this guy," the guy from behind me suddenly was right behind me, he slowly stepped around me, glancing up and down, "Oh right. He's the guy that destroyed part of the city fighting that kid. What's your name again?"

"Oh I know! I know!" the girl in front of me exclaimed, "Saisei! The fallen phoenix."

"I'm not fallen," I glared at her.

"As if a robot arm is going to help you," the guy scoffed, "one day it's going to fail on you, then what're you going to do? Kick?"

"I've been told I have one hell of a kick," I glanced to him out the corner of my eye, squinting as I tried to fix my spinning vision, "who are you people? What do you want?"

"What do we want?" the guy asked before leaning in and whispering, "the fall of the heroes."

What?!

Quickly, reacting to the guys movements, I swung the girl into him and then activated my quirk, my whole body flaring up in golden flames, searing the wounds shut as much as I could as I flared up. Thank god I'm wearing my hero costume or things would've ended up pretty awkward.

"Whoa—" I quickly caught my balance again as my body almost went tumbling over along with them, "not good..."

"Oh no! Dabi and Toga are losing! Nah. They're good," a voice suddenly piped up from the side, I turned to see a guy dressed from head to toe in black with the occasional white marking here and there.

Who's this guy?

"The hero is strong. Nah, he's bleeding out. So weak!" the guy seemed to be arguing with himself? I'm not really sure what was going on right there but all I know is now there are three of them.

One may be a kid but the other two are definitely older than me. Which means they're either stronger than me or know more about their quirk to trick me out, they could also possibly be weak but with the sudden loss of blood, my mild physical exhaustion from my sparring with Aizawa, I doubt they'll be weaker than me at this current moment. I am not in peak condition. Shit. Time to absolutely push myself past the limits I've set. I cannot let these intruders get to the first years.

Right now, I have no idea who they are, but they know me which is... Well it's a problem, puts me at a disadvantage. Plus I'm still bleeding even despite my burning my wounds shut, one must've been too deep and didn't burn over properly, and I don't know if I'll be able to keep myself conscious long enough to fight a good enough battle that they can't do too much damage to the first years.

Oh lord—please let there only there only be three. Please, please!

Someone—please arrive here soon!