||37||

"Mikhail! Are you ok?!" Mirio shouted as he and Nejire burst into the room I was sat in, recovering from Recovery Girl's quirks effects on my body.

Both me and Tamaki looked to them, and I just smiled.

"Yeah. Besides, it was only a little beating. Nothing I can't handle," I told them, "we're heroes in training, it's what happens."

"You're such an idiot," Nejire shook her head, "anyway, shouldn't you be getting ready for our exams coming up instead of being beaten up?"

"I don't wanna," I grumbled, "my Dad is going to be determining whether I pass or fail thanks to the teachers wanting to switch things up and my Dad went and volunteered to help out."

Or so he says.

"Well, it doesn't matter either way, right?" Mirio asked, "Pyro-Shock is still going to take you training for the week before the training camp, isn't he?"

"Uh—yeah," I nodded, "though I'm not sure if I want to go. He's kind of weird when it comes to training."

"W-where is he t-taking you?" Tamaki asked.

"Actually, I haven't a clue," I hummed, "he keeps saying 'you'll see' or 'that's for me to know and you to find out' whenever I ask him. It's frustrating."

I grabbed my phone and stood up, pocketing it.

"Anyway, I can leave the hospital now," I told them, "so let's walk and talk."

We all headed out the room and through the hospital.

"So why exactly didn't you take your arm?" Mirio asked as we all exited the building.

"It would've made me stand out even more than my hair and mismatching eyes do," I replied, "but he probably knew who I was as soon as he saw me and Tamaki on the dance floor."

"Dance floor?" Nejire repeated, "you two danced?!"

"Yes we did," I nodded as Tamaki just face planted my back, somehow managing to walk perfectly fine even as he did.

"Now that's something I want to see," Nejire grinned, "I didn't even know you could dance."

"Well, news flash, I can," I sighed, "Tamaki too... Though he's a bit awkward."

I glanced over my shoulder and smiled at him as he looked up at me.

"But I don't hate it," I said, watching as his face flushed.

I focused forward again.

"Anyway, where're we going?" I asked.

"Cat café?" Nejire suggested.

"Cat café," Mirio confirmed.

Cats...

°🔥°
The next day_
UA_

"Ah, you're here," Aizawa appeared out of nowhere just as I was about to enter the support class.

The support kids wanted to see me for some unknown reason, actually, it's probably for maintenance on my arm.

"Uh—yep. I'm here," I nodded, "is there something I can help you with, sir?"

"Principal Nezu decided that because you're coming with myself and 1-A on their training camp that it'd be best if you met them, so you're accustomed to being with them and they can be relaxed around you when the time comes," he told me, "so come with me for homeroom to meet the class."

"You sure it's not because they'll be intimidated by me?" I asked, "I mean—I don't exactly look like the most approachable human on this earth."

"No, they're brats. They wouldn't think you're intimidating in the slightest," he quickly shot down my thought, I just nodded and smiled.