||33||

Loud music boomed through the club that me and Tamaki were currently in. We were on a job, searching for someone. A villain who likes to drown himself in alcohol and women who obviously have really bad taste if they're going after him.

"S-somethings happening," Tamaki announced as he walked to my spot in the centre of the dance floor.

I'd also noticed the shift in security around the club.

"I know," I nodded as I continued my dancing. Well, I say dancing, but it was more like swaying rhythmically.

"W-what do w-we do?" he asked, glancing around nervously.

"We blend in," I replied.

"H-how?" he stared at me in confusion, and I just pulled his arms up around my neck and then snaked my arms around his waist, pulling him close.

"We dance," I whispered as I moved him, so he was moving along with my rhythm, I smiled as I pressed my forehead up against his, "You're getting warm."

"W-we're r-really close," he muttered out as his face flushed almost as red as the laser lights swimming around the club.

"What? Am I not allowed to be close to my boyfriend?" I asked.

"N-no... I-I mean, y-yes. I-I mean.. Ah—" he pressed his head up against my shoulder and I laughed lightly as I hugged him, glancing around us to see the security shifting again.

They're not changing patrol.

They're moving to welcome someone.

I'm guessing it's our target.

Fantastic.

"Hey—Tamaki, ten o'clock," I nudged him, he looked up and I nodded in the direction I'd said. The doors were opening. We weren't using our hero names at this moment as we were undercover despite us working as heroes right at this moment in time.

He fell serious as he also noticed. We both watched as they swung open and a man with a bright purple mohawk flopped over weirdly on one side of his head walked in. He was covered in expensive clothes and jewellery from head to toe.

We found our guy.

I spun Tamaki around and dipped him.

"See purple mohawk over in the entrance?" I asked.

"Yes," he nodded, keeping a tight hold on my shirt, "h-he's the guy we're look f-for, r-right?"

"Yeah," I nodded, "ready?"

He nodded and we parted.

"Good luck then," I told him before walking towards the bar, making it look like I was just a dancer tired out from... dancing... and in need of a drink, "I'll take a coke and ice, bartender."

"Alright," he nodded and turned around, getting ready to get my drink.

"No, no, get him a whiskey on the rocks," a voice came from beside me, I glanced over to see our target.

Name: Logan Xerai
Age: 29
Affiliations: branch of villains from the underground who deal with black market stuff, mostly illegal drug manufacturing and unauthorised selling. Moved here from god knows but he's not Japanese which is why he's been noticed more than others working in the same circle as him.

"I'm not at a legal age to drink, sir, but I thank you for the offer," I shot him a fake but convincing smile.

The plan is pretty simple. Have this guy catch sight of either me or Tamaki and then trail him. But don't take anything that's given from him or anyone he's requested something from. The likeliness that it's a drugged substance is higher than it not.