||14||

"There they are," I announced before starting to slide down through the snow easily, just sliding like I was on skis.

"A-are y-you here to h-help us?" one of the two men asked, both of them were shivering half to death, one with a stick sticking through his side and the other pressing down on the wound.

"Yeah," my older self nodded, "can you deal with the injured one? I'll get this guy back to the cabin."

"Yeah. I've got it," I nodded as he pulled the none injured guy onto his back and used his flames to fly back up and probably towards the stair lift, "Hey. I'm going to have to pull that out, OK? It's going to hurt."

"O-ok," the injured man nodded as I knelt down next to him.

"I'm going to pull it out on three," I told him, he nodded, and I grabbed the stick before going to count before going 'three' and pulling it out. He let out a loud yell of pain and grabbed my arm in a vice like grip.

"I thought you said on three!" he grunted out.

"I did on three," I smiled before leaning down to the wound and forcing myself to cry, "Alright, heal now."

Two tears dropped down onto his wound and a light red glow surrounded the wound before it sealed itself up again.

"There we go, all healed," I nodded before standing up and offering him a hand, he took it and looked at his wound in surprise.

"What did you do?" he asked.

"My tears have the capability to heal any wound as long as I will for it to," I replied, "pretty good, huh? Now come on, let's get you back to the base of the mountain."

Well, he's just lucky it wasn't too bad that my quirk would've been useless. If it was fatal, there was no chance it was healing.

I activated my quirk and transformed into my second form, the wings popping from my back, I walked behind the man and hooked my arms under his before flying up and back down to the base of the mountain.

"This is awesome," he gawked up at me. I looked away, feeling kind of awkward under his stare.

We reached the base to see the rescue team back there with my older self and the other guy. We landed and I put away my wings.

"We should head back now, Mitch might be ready for us," my older self said, I nodded, and we said goodbye to the skiers and rescue team before heading back to the cabin.

Once there, we found Mitch glowing blue, swirls dancing all around him.

"What's he doing?" I asked.

"S-searching for o-our time," Tamaki replied as he passed me some waffles and a glass of apple juice.

"Thank you," I thanked him as I took them and sat down. He sat beside me and fiddled with his shirt.

"H-how was i-it?" he asked.

"Fine," I nodded before my mind drifted to the conversation I had with my older self earlier.

"I have to warn you of something," he shouted to me as we ran, I looked at him and gestured for him to continue, "Watch out for Aysen."

"Aysen? Why Aysen?" I asked, looking at the older white and black-haired man in confusion.

"In April, next year, he's going to come back," he told me.

"Why're you telling me this? Doesn't this break the rules of time?" I asked.

"I'm telling you this because no matter what you do, it'll happen and everything that follows will happen," he told me, "he's going to come back and he's going to mess everything up. It won't stop there... Everything's going to go to shit."