||41||

I yawned as I settled into my seat.

"Tired?" Aizawa asked, I nodded and sighed.

"I may be just slightly jet lagged," I replied, "even if I barely slept while I was training..."

He just nodded and turned to his kids.

"Here's the deal, we'll be on this bus for about an hour before our first stop. Make sure you stay focused," he told them but instead of getting a kind of signal he was being listened to, he instead got the loud excitable chatter of his students, "why do I bother? Though I guess this is the only time they'll have to fool around."

"Anyway, can you tell me how my whole situation will be fitted in here?" I asked the dark-haired male as he turned to face forward again.

"You'll be doing night patrols," he told me, "with another hero. Then during the day, you'll be allowed to sleep in until lunch, and after you'll help out with the training if not, you can get in some of your own."

"Best to keep my own training down for a bit since I'm still processing what I did over the past week," I smiled, "but I'll happily give anyone with fire quirks a helping hand. I think his name is Shoto... right? Endeavour's kid? His quirk is closest to mine, so I think I'll be able to give him some help. Oh and your electric user since I've seen Pyro-Shock work with electricity from up close."

Aizawa just nodded before turning away from me.

I think I'll get some sleeping in now or I may be sleepwalking through my patrol tonight.

°🔥°
An hour later_

"Hey, wake up, we're at the first stop," I was shaken awake and after waking up properly, I followed the last of the kids off the bus, yawning and stretching as I did.

My shoulders and neck clicked which made me feel just ever so slightly uncomfortable.

"Finally. I needed off that bus!" I heard Kaminari, I think it was, exclaimed as they all leisurely stood around.

"Let me get through, I gotta pee!" Mineta shouted as he frantically ran around.

Then pee, don't announce it. Disgusting.

"Huh. This isn't much of a rest area," Kirishima added.

Oh they have no idea what's in store for them. I almost pity them. Almost. Not quite there since I had to go through training camp from hell two years ago too.

"I know... And where's class B?" Jiro asked.

"You don't really think we just stopped here to stretch your legs, do you?" Aizawa asked.

"You all seem to have a very light-hearted idea of what this hel—I mean—training camp entails," I smiled at them as I adjusted my metal arm since sleeping on it kind of knocked it out of position slightly.

Everyone looked to us in confusion as Mineta finally stopped scurrying around like a rat and stopped in front of me and Aizawa.

"Please, sir, the toilet..."

A car drove up and parked. The doors opened and a cheerful voice came out.

"Heya, Eraser~"

"Long time no see," Aizawa bowed to the two women who'd come out the car with a young boy not far behind them.

"Your feline fantasies are here," Mandalay started, "say meow."

"Perfectly cute and cat like girls," Pixie-Bob continued.

"You can call us the: Wild Wild Pussycats!" they both finished in unison, a weird pose being shown off while the kid just stood off to the side with his hands in his pockets, not really caring even a bit.

"These are the pro heroes you'll be working with at the summer training camp," Aizawa told the students.

"They may not look it but they're actually really good at getting you moving and breaking the basics of your quirks," I added on before Midoriya shot to the front.

"They're a four-person team who specialise in mountain rescues!" he exclaimed, pausing only to take a breath, "the Pussycats were founded when we were kids, like forever ago."

Hoo boy, he should not have said that.

"This marks their twelfth years working as a—" he was quickly silenced by Pixie-Bob grabbing his face with her 'paw'.

"I'm pretty sure your math must be off," she glared down at him, "I'm eighteen at heart."

Still scary as ever...

"Understood," came Midoriya's muffled response.

Poor kid.

"Everyone, say hello," Aizawa told the class which was promptly followed by a curt 'hello, nice to meet you' from them all.

"We own this whole stretch of land out here, everything you can see," Mandalay told us, "the summer camp you're staying at is there. At the base of the mountain."

I think everyone is probably getting a subtle idea of what's going to happen to them.

I just kept silently smiling as they all let out confused exclamations.

"Uh—then why did we stop all the way up here instead?" Uraraka asked.

"I'm afraid we both know the answer to that," Asui replied.

"That can't be right," Sato shook his head with an expression that screamed 'please be wrong'.

"Uhm... Back on the bus..." Sero turned as I walked over to the buses entrance and stood there like a bouncer, "quick, let's go."

"Good idea," Kaminari agreed, "load up—Lionel? Why're... you blocking the bus..?"

I just crossed my eyes and smiled at him with a small shrug.

"The current time is 9:30 in the morning," Mandalay announced, "if you're fast about it, you might make it there by noon."

"No way. Guys!"

"Holy crap!"

"Save yourselves!"

"Nope," I smiled as I let one of my hands flare up, "not today, I'm afraid."

"Kitties who don't make it there by 12:30 won't get any lunch!" Mandalay announced as the students all ran towards me and the bus.

"You guys may want to brace yourselves, it's going to be a rough journey down," I told them as I shot a small burst of relatively harmless flame towards the group causing them to stop just in time for Pixie-Bob to make the ground beneath them fall.

I got rid of the flames and waved to them, a smile on my face as they all disappeared out of sight.

Now I'm sure that they have realised that their training camp...

Has already begun.