||17||

"Here, they might be a bit big," I passed Tamaki some clothes after watching Mirio raid my wardrobe and Nejire found the clothes she left at my place the last time they slept here, "so, sorry in advance."

"It's a-alright," he nodded as he took the white shirt, black jeans, and purple hoodie I had grabbed for him.

"Since Nejire is in my Dad's room and Mirio is in mine, the bathroom is the only place free," I told him, he nodded but still stood beside me, "something wrong?"

"N-no... I just..." he looked to his bag, and I smiled, "t-thank you."

"Don't worry about i—"

"Mikhail!" Mirio dropped down on my back and grinned, "you can go get changed now."

"How generous," I rolled my eyes before turning and slipping from under his grasp, "be back in a few."

I went back into my room and searched for some clothes before beginning to change.

Tamaki's PoV

"You ask him out?" Mirio asked, I shook my head as Nejire raided Mikhail's cupboards, "why not? You know that you marry him in the future? He doesn't, but so what? Why not make the first move? It's clear he likes you too, I mean—he gave you a flower today."

I told Nejire and Mirio about the things my older self told me when Mikhail wasn't around which also lead to me telling them about my... little... crush on Mikhail.

"I-I couldn't," I shook my head, "I-I mean—he's... t-too good fo-for me a-and—"

"You can't say that," Nejire popped up between us, "you two get married in the future. So one of you has to do something and I doubt it'll be Mikhail, haven't you noticed? He's been in his head a lot lately..."

"Whatever event his future self with refer to happening this month has obviously sent him through a loop," Mirio said.

"I-I hope h-he doesn't h-have to go t-through it," I said.

"Even if he does, he'll have us by his side," Mirio grinned, "now go get changed. We have an amusement park waiting for us."

I nodded and went to the bathroom and quickly changed into Mikhail's clothes.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I smile slightly at the hoodies slightly oversized fit on me and the comforting warmth it gave me. It kind of reminded me of the last night in the future.

Mikhail has always radiated a warmth, it's gentle and welcoming. I don't know... I just like being around him because it relaxes me. I wonder if it's his phoenix that does that. Some stories I read, the phoenix's flame is comforting to those it loves and is loved by, but murderous to those who seek only to trick, harm, and kill it.

Walking out, I see Mikhail rolling his eyes at Mirio and Nejire. He was wearing a black tank top that faded to a pale pink towards the bottom and a pair of black jeans. He smiled at me.

"Ready to go?" he asked, "we really need to leave before the idiot in blue empties our cupboards."

"Hey! I'm hungry, let me eat!" Nejire pouted.

"Eat your own food! Not ours!" Mikhail glared at her before turning, "let's go already. We don't have all night, I mean—we still have school tomorrow and I have patrol early in the morning, so I'd rather not be in too late."

"M-me too," I nodded.

"Alright! Let's go have some fun!" Nejire cheered before we all left the apartment and started for the train station.

°🔥°
Musutafu Theme Park_
6pm_

"Hey, hey, look the entrance stamps look like butterflies!" Mirio beamed, "your favourite, Tamaki."