Chapter 3

WARNING ⚠ SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

GULF'S POV

Nightfall came. It was just me and my Rubie razor blade again, thinking what kind of slash I will make on my skin.. I remembered how I hurriedly canceled my art exhibit because of that call, I felt so down, disappointed and hurt.

My father was safe. He didn't have any illness. He just staged everything for me to stop my exhibit. How can a father like him manage to do this on his own son?

I held the blade near my skin, and slowly slice it, letting my blood flow and stain my bedsheets. I didn't wipe it. I just let it drip, after slicing my skin again and again.

I'm so tired of this life. Why does the angel of death seems to forget me? Does the ONE up there, didn't notice my hardships? My pain and hatred?

I felt the pain of my slashed skin, and flashes of my heated argument with my father flashbacks on my mind.

*** Earlier ***

"Mom, Dad had an attack. I will cancel this exhibit first then we will leave." I immediately call the organizers to cancel the event.

I drove towards BMC, We asked the nurses station but they didn't have a patient name as my father.

I let them check their records thrice but nothing.

"He tricked me Mom?" I can't believe it.

"Gulf, calm down.. Let me talk to him."

"No Mom! This is too much, I can't let this pass!" I run towards my car and left my mother and sister calling my name.

I drove on my parents house and I saw my Dad sitting in the living room.

"I know you will come here.. How's the exhibit?"

"Why did you do that? Don't you know how much effort I exert for that exhibit?!" I shouted at him. I can't tolerate this anymore.

"I don't care about your efforts on your trashes, I will gladly appreciate it if it was on medicine Gulf. Not that lewd and disgusting things." He rose his voice on me. Trying to scare me. But I am not scared anymore.

I want to strangle him.

"Why can't you be happy for me? Why does my mistakes and misfortune always made you happy? Are you contented that I am suffering? Do you know what I've been through?! You don't because you are just thinking about being a doctor, medicine, medicine and fucking medicines!"
I heave my breaths, my chest was filled with rage.

"No matter what you will do, you will always be a disappointment on this family. Leave now or I will drag you out." He glared at me.

"I will not step in this house again until you die." I pointed him and I rush out of the house.

My chest is very heavy. But I can't cry.
I need my razor.. My calming cure.

Seems like I am born with bad luck beside me.

***

I woke up early and I saw my wrist, with dried blood. My mom didn't come here.

I showered and removed the remnants of the blood on my wrist, and I bandage it again.

Then Jom called me.

"Gulf, Last night I waa looking for you."

"Sorry Jom, Something happened, what's up?"

"My brother really wants you to paint him. He will wire you the payment immediately now."

Why not? I don't have anything to do.

"Fine.. Let him to come on my studio and we will start immediately."

Jom dropped the call and after a few minutes she called again.

"I gave him your bank account and he already deposited the payment. Sorry but he is persistent."

I shook my head. "Okay.. I'll wait for him."

I immediately move to prepare my things and I open my studio on the first floor of this building. I rented a whole unit downstairs of this condominium building to serve as my painting studio.

I didn't wait for long when A handsome man came in.

I rarely look at the same sex person ever since Frank happened. But this guy infront of me manage to make my knees wobble.

***

THIRD PERSON'S POV

MEW AND GULF ALREADY SETTLED UP THE AGREEMENT AND ALL THE NECESSARY THINGS.

Gulf was in front of the canvas while Mew was posing for him in a small platform, only a thin cloth covers his crotch area, but his massive manhood was visible. Guld can't sto his hands from shaking. Je suddenly felt hot and nervous.

"Are you doing the right thing?" Mew teases him.

Of course, he knew Gulf Kanawut, his paintings is explicit, fantastic... You are like staring at the mirror once he made your portrait.

That's why Mew got his services when he decides to have a nude painting of himself.
Of course, this is only the secondary reason, The primary reason was he want him.

Gulf picked his interest and because of that, he adored him from a far hoping that the aloof painter will notice him.

"I'm not sure. Please get dress. I'm uncomfortable." Gulf can't look at him in the eyes.

"Why so? I thought you are used of seeing Cocks in different sizes and all because you are a nude painter. I already paid you. Do your job." Mew raise his brows.

"I'll give you back the payment. I can't paint you." Gulf hid the tremor of his voice.

"Or Perhaps... You have a hots for me Mr. Nude Painter?" Mew walked closer, still naked.

Gulf was petrified while looking at the man walking towards him. He is like a God from greek mythology.

His muscles is on right places, not to mention he is really a "BIG DEAL" down there.

"Eyes up, painter..." Mew commanded.

Gulf look straight in his eyes.

"I can get any painter I want to paint me, but there is a reason why I want you to do it for me." Mew look at him then he wipe the smudge of paint on Gulf's pointed nose.

"Huh?! What do you mean?" Gulf creased his forehead. So this is intentional?!

"I like and adore you, and I am falling for you by just looking at you in any exhibits, I am showing my affection by buying your arts." Mew said straightforward that caught Gulf off guard.

Gulf felt like he became deaf for a second.

This male God liked him? And adored him?

It's impossible!