Chapter 22

"Uncle! Help me!" Mew shouted on them.

Tharn and Type were seated on the front porch, when they saw Mew carrying the unconscious Gulf.

Type get up. "What happened?"

"He passed out. I will take him to the doctor." Mew said.

"I will call the pilot." Tharn said.

They waited for a minute and they are now headed on the same maternity hospital where Type gave birth.
Mew was certain about this so he took Gulf here.

Gulf was delivered to the emergency room right after they arrived.

Mew got interviewed by the nurse.
He answered the questions in detail as what Gulf said to him regarding his situation.

"Thank you for your time Mr. Jongcheveevat, Just wait outside tje emergency room."

"Thanks." Mew sitted on the bench.
He keeps on messing his hair.

After Half an hour of waiting. A young woman wearing a doctor's robe get out of the ER.

"Are you the husband?".She removed her surgical mask. "Dr. Mary."

"Yes, Doctor I'm the husband. Mew Jongcheveevat.. What happened to Gulf?"

"It's all normal.. According to the transrectal ultrasound that I conducted, he is a month on the way."

Mew's forehead knotted. "Please simplify your words."

"Oh, sorry. I am not yet adjusted on this field so yeah, What I mean is he's a month pregnant. Congratulations." she smiled a bit.

Mew stilled. His eyes widened.

"Really?" He shouted. His voice echoing on the hallway. "Yes! Yuhooo!"

The doctor look at him funnily. Is he okay?

"We will let him stay for the night."

"Thank you Dr. Thank you so much!" Mew muffled his screams.

"Silly guy, pick yourself together. Thank yourself. You did a good job. Thank God also for giving you a gift. I'll go ahead."

"Have a nice day!" Mew jump in the air, punching it with his fist. "I really did a good job!"

***

They wheeled Gulf in a private room. He is fine but his body is weak.

Mew waited for him to wake up. Until he fell asleep on the beside Gulf's bed.

"Babe." Gulf was awake. He is in a white room. He call Mew who's sleeping on his side.
He slightly tugged his hair to wake him up.
"Babe..."

Mew felt Gulf's fingers on his hair.
"Babe..." he hold his hand and kiss it.

"What time is it? How did we got here?" Gulf look at his hand with IV.

"You passed out, I got scared. Uncle let us use their chopper." Mew was smiling from ear to ear.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Gulf creases his forehead.

"I'm so happy babe.." Mew got up and kiss Gulf on his lips.

"What is it? Why?" His forehead knotted even more.

"You're pregnant... A month, I'm so happy." Mew kiss him again.

Gulf's mouth agape, He blink many times.

"P-pardon?!" Maybe he heard it wrong.

"You are pregnant babe... We are going to have a baby.. We're parents already." Mew hold Gulf's face with his two hands while saying this.

"I am?" Gulf whispered. Still disbelieving.

"You are. A month babe.. A month.. Thank God! Thank you... I love you so much babe." Mew kisses his nose.

Gulf didn't know what to say, he is lost of words. His mouth is opening and closing. He's gasping in air.

Mew rubbed his cheeks. "Babe."

Gulf sobbed loudly.
"T-thanks God.. oh my God..." he is tearful. He sobbed loudly, his shoulders are shaking.

"Babe... Don't cry.. Aren't you happy?" Mew wiped his tears again.

"This is tears of joy babe. I'm so happy."
Gulf hugged Mew tightly.

Then he let go and he rubbed his belly.
"I am pregnant.. Oh God.."

Mew looked at Gulf with awe, he is genuinely happy, crying in happiness to be exact.

After that Gulf got discharge and they slowly fix Mew's penthouse, they fix, the painting materials and put it in a vacant room, exclusively for Gulf's painting area.

Then they choose a room for nursery.

Gulf informed Type, they are so happy.

Type and Tharn visited them.

Everything went well, until Gulf's mother came to their home crying because their father cheated on her, with a young boy.

Gulf was very mad. And he can't accept the fact that his father's mistress, is his friend.. Type.