Chapter 30

"Welcome home!"

Party poppers explodes in the air as Mew and Gulf entered their penthouse.

Everyone are there except Tharn and Type.

Jom smiled widely while she's hugging Grace from behind.
Kim and Rotella holds the party poppers.
Assorted Foods are on the long table.
Some of Mew's trusted employees are there also.

Thiwat and Nuch are also present.
Gulf remembered that they come home first after him and Mew spent the night in the farm.

His eyes watered on their surprise.
"So you are planning this that's why you go home ahead of us?" He looked at his parents.

Thiwat smiled warmly.
"Yes. We planned to surprised you, but also your husband has a contribution on this. He payed all of this. But there's more." Thiwat gestures something to Nuch.

Gulf's mother opens the door beside the masters bedroom.
"Surprise! Come on son. See for yourself.."

Gulf look at Mew, who just nodded on him "Go babe."

Gulf walk suspiciously to the room.
He gasped when he saw what's inside.

It's a nursery.

Two beds with two cribs, the table filled with baby clothings, the other side filled with toys, and the other table filled with baby bottles, milks and diapers.

Gulf cried out loud. "Why are you like this.."

"You don't have to think about everything.. All you have to do is to make yourself healthy for giving birth. Then we will welcome the babies." Thiwat tapped Gulf's back.

"Type and Grace won't be jealous on this Dad?" Gulf sniffs.

"Silly... Why would they? Jom and Grace don't have any plan on settling down yet, Type has a lot of things... He said he will just use the things before he used for Alexus and Tharn can gave him even a whole baby store, as for you... I still have a lot to make up. I've lost many years to let you feel that I am your father. This is like a compensation... You like them?"

Gulf turn around to hugged him.
"I love them Dad, Thank you so much.. This means a lot to me... Your acceptance... Your love and affection.. I've longed for this dad."

Nuch was touched on the scene.
She joined them and hugged them too.
Grace came running and she joined the group hug.

Mew was just looking at them, he felt happy for Gulf. Finally he is in good terms with his Dad now.

Jom elbowed his side. "Congratulations, brother..."

Mew messes her hair.
"Congratulations too, You tame the only tigress of the Traipipattanapongs."

Jom grimaced. "I've been to hell taming her. But it's all worth it." she sighs and look lovingly at Grace.

"Whipped much?" Mew mocked her.

"Same to you brother... Same to you." Jom mocked him back.

"Enough of the drama! Let's eat, I'm hungry." Grace walked away first, pulling Jom with her.
"Babe... Put food for me." she laid her shoulders on Jom.

"Sure baby, What do you want?" Jom kissed her forehead.

Gulf walk towards Mew. "Thank you for these babe.. I super appreciate this."

"I won't accept thank you." Mew smirks at him.

"What do you want though?" Gulf smirks back.

"I want a missionary reward... We will take care not to strain your neck." Mew pulled him towards the table.
"For now future mom, Eat whatever you want."

"But I want to eat you." Gulf said out loud making all of the people froze.

Realizing it, Gulf laugh awkwardly.
"Sorry, that came out wrong," he rubbed his nape. "Continue your food."

Gulf look at Mew with wide eyes.
"Gosh... It's so embarrassing."

The guests look at each other knowingly.
They know what happened to the two, specially to Gulf.
So after giving their gifts, they decided to leave early.

"Why are you guys leaving so early? I still want to sing with you." Gulf stomped his foot.
They are planning on doing Karaoke but the guests decides to leave.

"Son, are still healing... You need to rest." Thiwat tap his back.

Gulf pouted at him but he nodded.

They sent them out, then they securely close the door.

Gulf was about to keep the things and clean them but Mew stopped him.

"Leave that.. I will do it myself.. Kim and Rotella already cleaned up the important things.. Come with me babe. I will claim my reward."

Gulf scoffed. "You're very excited.."

"Can't help it, I miss you." Mew offered his hand. "Come."

Gulf accepted his hand.
Then Mew envelope him with a hug.
They hugged each other for a while, no one dared to talk.
They are like listening to each other's heatbeat, feeling each other's heat