Chapter 35🔞

🔞

In Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queens Park 5 star hotel, Gulf and Mew's 6th wedding anniversary and renewal of vows will be held in one of the function halls in this hotel.

Gulf look at himself in the mirror. They are staying the presidential suite where Gulf prepared and Type help him out.

He's wearing a three piece white suit.
He fix his hair one last time and he look at Type who's with him at the moment.

Type has been frowning in his phone since a while ago.

"I'm done, Do I look good?" Gulf ask him.

Type look at the mirror and he move his face closer to Gulf.

"You look good but I am beautiful. Let's go, My husband keep on bugging me because Mew became paranoid thinking that you might run away to the fact that you are already late for 15 minutes." Type flip his long hair and fix his dress aswell.

Gulf chuckled at that, after years of being together, Mew is still afraid if Gulf will leave him anytime.

"Let's go." Gulf grab his sunflower bouquet and held Type's arm, then they walk out of the suite.

***

Mew was anxious all over, his sweat fell down his forehead. He keeps on thinking if Gulf will come and what took him so long.

"Uncle, have you called Type? Where are they?"

Tharn sighs, he's getting irritated.
Well in fact, they are just in the function hall of this prestigious hotel where Gulf check in to prepare for this wedding.

"Mew. My wife already cursed me to death because I keep on bugging him. So if you pity me, don't make it worst or I will end up sleeping in the couch again. Just wait."

Anaya laughs on the other side while listening at the two men. This two always bicker at each other. Their friendship becomes more stronger each day.

She's fixing her grandchildren's tie and suits, they are the ring bearers.

Axel wanted to hold the ring for his Mama, while Mivk wanted to hold his dad's.

"Axel and Mick... You know what to do right?"

Axel nodded. But Mick asked otherwise.
"What took Mama too long?"

"He's coming. Have patience for a while baby."

The two just nodded.

Axel acts so proper and a behave Guy like Alexus who's calmy sitting beside Tharn.
While his twin Mick was still as childish as Angelus.

Axel and Mick are both 5 years old now.

Jom and Grace came with their daughter Jorace, She's very pretty in her gown as the flower girl.

"Hi Mama glad we came in time, my ladies are so touchy with their outfits. Gulf is late?" Jom kiss her mother, Grace followed her.

"Yes and  Your brother is getting paranoid already." Anaya teased Mew.

"Mama!" Mew whined at her.

"Relax will you? It's not like Gulf has another choice than you." Grace mocked him.

"You're bullying me again." Mew glared at her.

"Yeah, yeah." Grace chirped.

"Gulf is here! Prepare for entourage." the wedding organizers announces.

Anaya guided her grandchildren.
"Babies, follow their instructions okay?" She patted their head.

"Okay grandma." the two said in unison.