Chapter 14

Mew keep on kissing Gulf while on their way, Kim was driving the car for them.

"Ahm, Sir.. Please have some respect. Single here." She rolled her eyes making the newlyweds laugh.

"Sorry Kim.. Maybe the right one for you is not born yet. Please wait nah." Mew teases her.

"Ugh, Annoying." she gritted her teeth.

"Stop being mean babe." Gulf smack Mew's shoulder. "Where are we going? Why Kim drives for us?"

Mew looked outside. Then he pointed something. Gulf looked at it and they are in an airport.

"Where are we going?" His eyes widened.

"Japan, It's our honeymoon." Mew buried his face on Gulf's neck.

"But babe, you just got inaugurated. You have a position to fill."

"It's weekend babe. I'll start on Monday. Come on, Don't be a spoil sport. I want to have you all by myself, Let's enjoy our honeymoon yeah?" He pleaded on Gulf.

Gulf sighs on his husband's attitude but he give in. "Fine... Let's enjoy."

"Yes!" Mew kiss him on his cheek repeatedly.

"Quit that! We're here." Kim stopped the car in the Airport's back entrance.

Mew and Gulf walk hand in hand, until they reach a small private plane.

He carried Gulf bridal style and they entered the plane.

A fight stewardess is waiting for them. She's ready and she demonstrated the do's of the plane in emergency situations.

The two returned to their usual cuddling after the plane was already in the sky.

"What do you want to explore first after we land there babe?" Mew shifted their position, Gulf was now sitting in his lap.

"I want to see their hot springs babe."
Gulf buried his face on Mew's neck.

"Fine, Let's tour around Japan."

After an hour or so, they landed on Narita International Airport.
Then they are fetch by a car and took them in Hakone Onsen.
Located less than one hour from Tokyo by train, Hakone is part of Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park. Hakone is one of the most beautiful parts of Japan, and it offers everything a vacationer could hope for in their journey around the country such as mountains, lakes, hot springs, museums and interesting historical sites. Hakone is a must-see destination for any traveler to Japan.
(source : Pareng Google)

They are assigned on one of the beautiful guest houses.

Gulf happily hugged Mew.
"Thank you for these babe."

"I don't accept Thank you, I need a good service before we sleep."

Thay haven't fell asleep, afted the inauguration, they got married and traveled all the way here.

"So, How do I serve you boss?" Gulf teasingly bit Mew's earlobe.

"Full body package babe, Now." Mew demanded.

"But I want to try the hot spring." Gulf stomp his foot.

"After we rest, Now give me my theraphy." Mew pulled Gulf inside the bathroom.

They both help each other on undressing until they got naked.

Eyes fixed on each other, hands roaming around their body, Touching and feeling their skins.

They ended up making love under the shower.

***

They spend two days in Japan. Gulf was very happy when they strolled around the streets and he saw real Sakura tree.

After that, they flew back to Thailand.

But the happiness just passed by when exactly after a week of their marriage, Bea visited their home.

Gulf don't want her to get in, but as polite as he is, he greeted Mew's mom and let her in their home.

"Well, well well, Looks like you are enjoying my son. What did you do to him? He's uncontrollable now. He's not even listening to me anymore." Bea sitted in all poise in the single couch.

"I don't know what's you are talking about Ma'am" Gulf said trying to calm down.

Bea's brow irk up.
"Really? You opportunistic bitch. Trying to be innocent." she glared at Gulf and she rummage her bag.
"Here's the copies of divorce paper and a blank cheque. Write how much you need. Sign the papers and leave my son alone."

Gulf was stunned. He remained unmoving.
His eyes fixated on the papers in front of him.

***

WAANJAI_EROTIKA 💕