Chapter 8

Mew pulled out his cock and masturbate it on his own hands until he came. He is huffing in the intense pleasure but it turned out to be chuckle once he noticed Gulf is asleep.

He grab a bunch of tissue to clean up, then he opened the light to clearly see the body of Gulf. He need to clean him as well.

After he get a wet cloth, Mew starts to wipe Gulf's body but he noticed something in his both thighs.

A days old cuts! It still look fresh and it looks like cutted by a razor blade.
Mew's heart thump in his mix emotions.
Is this the reason why he didn't see Gulf cut his wrist because he is cutting his thighs instead?

What he had been through?

What happened to him?

Why he became like this?

Who made him like this?

Questions after Questions but Mew can't answer it all.

He finishes wiping Gulf and put clothes on him and he clean up himself.
He goes to the bathroom only to be shock again when he saw the garbage bin full of tissues with dried bloods on it. Fuck... This is a perfect shocking moment.

Mew shivered after seeing all of this.
He had a lot of what, why, who and how in his mind, he felt the urge of calling Jom but in this Godly hour his sister will only yell at him.

He can still wait until tomorrow.

Gulf moves slowly, Mew notice it and he immediately lay beside him.

"Babe."Gulf nuzzled his neck.

" I'm here babe... I'm not leaving." Mew caress Gulf's soft hair and hugged his hips, pulling his body closer to him.

Gulf envelopes his arms on Mew's waist.
He loves the heat of Mew's body.
It's comforting. Heartwarming.

"Don't leave me please." Gulf was then again, stolen on his slumber, he fell asleep, and that words came out as whisper.

"I'm not going anywhere babe.. I will protect you, I will be here.. I will wait until you will open up to me so I will know how I can help you." Mew kissed his forehead, he keeps on caressing Gulf's hair until he also fell asleep.

***

Gulf wake up feeling light.
He felt Mew's warmth, even in his dream.
This is his most peaceful sleep. Without nightmare. Without Frank in it. And definitely without that BASEMENT.

Gulf planted a soft kiss on Mew's cheek who's sleeping soundly. He got up and goes to the bathroom. Only to be shocked when he saw the garbage bin.

Mew saw it?

Gulf look at his clothes. Mew changed him.
He probably saw it. How can he explain what's happening on him that even himself doesn't know why he is doing this?

What if Mew will ask and dig in his past?
He has the right to do so, but Gulf isn't ready yet.
Even a single word regarding his past will make him break down.

Gulf look at his reflection in the mirror.
"You are crazy.. Mew loves you."

Gulf nodded, still looking at himself.
"Yes.. He loves me. He loves me.. Yeah.. He loves me." he nodded and smiled on. His reflection.

But the reflection of his face frown again.
"What if he will ask?"

"I won't tell, if he loves me, he will not force me to share it right?" Gulf said to his reflection.
"Fuck Gulf... You're being crazy again."

Gulf pulled the drawer and get some pill to calm down. Now he felt better.

He gets the garbage and throw it.
He keeps his razors hidden.

He look at the hanging rope in the living room hiding beside the small chandelier.
He is hoping Mew won't notice it.

After that, he moves to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

***

Mew wake up without Gulf beside him, he got alarm thinking about what he saw last night and he got up to look for Gulf.

Mew finally relax when he saw Gulf cooking while singing in the kitchen.

Mew walk closer to him and hug him from behind.

"Good morning babe." He kissed Gulf's nape.

"Morning babe. You had a good sleep?" Gulf look at him on his shoulders. He is busy stirring the fried rice.

"Yes.. Because you are beside me. Can I help you?" Mew offered.

"Just prepare the table, this is almost done. I don't know what do you prefer in the morning, so I didn't make coffee for you." Gulf finishes the rice and started to fry eggs.
"How do you prefer your eggs babe?"

Mew gave him a knowing look.
"Raw and fresh."

Gulf burst out laughing.
"Silly! I am referring to the real egg. Like food!"

"Ohh.. Sorry babe," Mew rubbed his nape. "i thought of other eggs. I want omelet."

"Okay, Omelet then." Gulf smiled and started to cook.

Mew look at him in awe.
He looks really expert in the kitchen.
Mew wanted his mornings to be like this.
He wanted Gulf to be with him until God knows when.