Chapter 24

Warning ⚠ : suicide scene ahead.
If you have ANXIETY, DEPRESSION AND WHATNOT. DONT READ. AGAIN. DONT READ.

Gulf didn't look at Mew or even give a glimpse on him after what he said in the car.
He felt that Mew sided Type and that made Gulf felt betrayed.

Mew walk towards him.
"I'm sorry if I hurt you babe.. I just want you to see facts, don't do something without proper investigation. What if it was all a mistake? Not all shown in the media are true.. Some are just man made to gain likes, followers and whatnot. Please don't hate me babe. "

Gulf look down, he felt like crying.
Maybe because of his pregnancy.

"I'm sorry.. I don't know what gotten into me. I suddenly got angry and I can't help it.. My mother is so precious to me. She's all I got.. I was clouded by emotions.. I hope Type will forgive me.." Gulf sniffed. He fondled the hem of his shirt.

Mew got worried, he didn't want Gulf to be lonely, it might affect their baby inside him.

"Hussshh now babe.. it's okay.. People makes mistakes.. We will apologize to him.. Type is a forgiving person.. He will surely forgive you babe.." Mew pulled Gulf in his arms, and envelope him with a warm hug.

"You will not going to leave me right despite the fact that I have a mental problem?" Gulf sniffed in his chest.

"I am not leaving you babe.. Well or unwell, I will help you cure yourself.. Just let me be.. Don't think about doing bad things.. I will be mad at you." Mew said in all dominance.

Gulf nodded. "Yes. I won't.."

He calm down by the help of Mew's cooing words and his warm hug.

Then they help Gulf's mother to check out of the hospital.

***

Mew let Gulf sleep when they arrived home after they took his mother home with Grace. Gulf is tired, and he is really sleepy at times because of his pregnancy.

Mew work his ass on the kitchen to prepare dinner when his mother called.

"Yes Mom?" He put the phone on the speaker while he stir the soup.

"Please I need you son." her voice is low and raspy.

"What happened? Are you okay Mom?" Worries rose on him.

Eventhough he found out that his mother was the reason of Gulf's suffering back then, he still cannot deny the fact that Bea is his mother.

"I'm not actually fine.. I feel dizzy, I have a flu.. But that's not the problem.. Ja Eun will arrive an hour from now."

Hearing the name, Mew froze.

Ja Eun.

"She's staying here for the meantime. And I was about to fetch her in the airport but I can't because of this flu.. Can you go and take her son?"

Mew was still stunned. "Why me?"

"Because you already know each other, and she's the most high paid artist in South Korea and it is your job to accompany her as the CEO.. besides, it's not like you didn't have good times before. Please son... I don't want a problem with our sister company in Korea."

Hearing the word sister company made Mew feel more complicated, his Uncle Tharn left the company on his care, hence he cannot disappoint him. What troubles him more is Ja Eun was his ex... Well, sort of. They doesn't have a proper closure and a proper break up.

"Fine. Send me the details."

He contemplated if he will woke up Gulf to tell him that he needed to go, but looking at him sleeping so peacefully he don't have the heart to do it.