Chapter 17

FLASHBACK CONTINUATION

***

"I'm sorry but he will not be able to conceive again, his reproductive organs got badly damage from the heavy beating he got." Gulf heard the Doctor despite of him being enable to move.

Gulf internally cried.
'No.. No.. No!'  He screamed inside.
'I already lost my baby.. Now I lost my self.'

What's the use of living?

Gulf's mother and sister took care of him until his body recovered. Frank was now wanted by the police but he is nowhere to be found.

Gulf continued his life after trying to commit suicide multiple times but he always failed. He doesn't know why. He is tired of living.
Even breathing made him exhausted.

Nightmares after nightmares he slashed himself to calm down, until razor blades became his comfort.

He rely on the sharpness of the blade, on the pain it gives for him to sleep and escape the nightmares.

Until Mew came..

END OF FLASHBACK.

***

GULF WAS SHAKING in too much emotions, he is laughing while crying.

"G-guess what I know the reason why I didn't die no matter how I tried to kill myself.. Because I met you babe.. You made me alive again.. You made me escape to that past.. You made me happy."

"And I promise to stay by your side no matter what happens. I promise to let that happiness stay on you and I will gladly destroy everyone who try to hurt you even if she is my mother." Mew wipe Gulf's tears. And he smiled at him.
"Have you had yourself check again? About the pregnancy." he raise his brows up and down like he is indicating something.

"No, I'm scared." Gulf shook his head.

"It is a wonderful idea that babies will run around this unit." Mew kisses his nose.

Gulf stiffened. Babies.. Is it still possible?

"Are you feeling better?" Mew rubbed his back.

"Yes, A lot more better than before."

"What's the name of that devil again?" Mew asked him "If it is okay that I ask."

"Frank Solitaire." Gulf surprisingly said his name without fear. He is shocked.

"You can sleep babe. I will  cook our dinner. I'll wake you up once I am done." Mew kiss his forehead again.

Gulf nodded, his head is aching and he felt tired from his crying session and the flooding of emotions.

Mew left him after Gulf closes his eyes and fell asleep.

He prepared to cook, while waiting for it to be done, He called his Uncle Run.

"KIRIGUN Security Agencies how may I help you?" His secretary said.

"This is Mew Jongcheveevat. Please connect me to Uncle Run."

"A minute sir."

The secretary dialed the intercom inside the office, Mew was just listening on the line.

"Sir, Your nephew Mew on line 2."

A few beep, Uncle Run answered him.

"Mew, How may I help you."

"Uncle, I want to find someone. If possible... Bring him to me." Mew said in his venomous voice.

"Uh-oh, Who is this pest?"