Chapter 40

An: Nattarine in LOVING THE STRIPPER is mentioned here. Don't be confuse.

❤️❤️

Every businessman or woman, investors, shareholders and small proprietors are invited to join along with their families on the Business Summit that is organized by the one and only Nattarine Traipipattanapong Jongcheveevat, he is a well known cruise ship owner, he is a cousin of Gulf in his father side and a relative of Mew in his father side.
Hence their family also are in the medical field but base on Virginia.

They will ride the cruise ship MV NATTARINE in the Pacific Ocean for three days until the summit is done and will come back to Thailand.
Thus, Mew and Gulf joined with Axel and Mick.

Gulf meet the new investor of KTA, she's Luccianna, he often caught her stealing sticky stares at Mew.
He can't help but to secretly glare at her. This woman is technically a snake in an alligator skin.
But still Gulf treated her in a civil way.

Their first two days and nights are all excitement and seminars, and now the last night here in this gigantic cruise ship that can hold 3,000 passengers, a big party was being held on the top deck.

Axel is with Mew, roaming around the cruise ship, meeting and talking to bigtime people.

Axel loves and adores his Dad, he is copying his whole being while Mick, cannot unattach himself on his Mama.
Wherever Gulf was, Mick follows him, his attitude and his passion.

Sadly, Type and Tharn wasn't there, they are busy on their expanding farm.

"Mama. I wanna pee." Mick pulled the hem of Gulf's coat.

"Oh, okay. Let's go to the comfort room then."

Gulf was busy looking around to spot Mew on the crowd but he wasn't there.

'Where are they?'

Gulf took Mick to the toilet and help him pee, he's still a baby for Gulf and anything else Mick can do for himself, he always ask Gulf to do it for him.

"There, All done. Let's wash your hands love."

"Yes Mama." Mick nodded.

They got out of the toilet and decided to roam around the ship to look for Mew.
Gulf's phone was left inside their suite.

"Mama.. Tiyed.. Up! Up!" Mick pulled his hand.

Gulf shook his head.
Mick is kinda chubby, that's why after a few walk, he will be tired.

"Come, I'll carry you my sweet pea." Gulf kisses his chubby cheek.

"No, no!" Mick shook his point finger on Gulf's face. "Mick not pea. Noo!"

"Oh my, Don't bite me. You're not a pea." Gulf nodded. Acted that he is afraid.

"Mick won't hurt Mama. Not afwaid Mama, Mick wayt?" He pouted.

Gulf walks around carrying Mick.
"No, definitely not. Mama love baby Mick."

Someone claps their hand behind Gulf.

"What a touchy scene."

Gulf turn around. "Luccianna?"

"Hi dear, yes it's me. Now I want you to follow my instructions." the sound of her heels somewhat irritates Gulf.

"And why would I do that?"

She showed him a remote control.
"Your husband and Son will be blown into dust if I press this shit. Now.. What do you think?"

Gulf hugges Mick tight.

That's why he can't find Mew and Axel.

"What did you do to them? What do you exactly want?! Why are you doing this?"

"Follow me." Luccianna ignored him and walk towards the bottom of the cruise ship.

They are in the middle of the Gulf of Thailand, a few hours now they will dock on the port.

Gulf followed him while carrying Mick who's now dozing off on his shoulders.

Gulf is silently praying that someone will notice them.

A small ladder was hand on the side of the bottom of the cruise ship and a big yacht is waiting for them.

"Get down."

Gulf look at her in his bored expression.
"My son is sleeping, how can I do it?"

"Give him to me, go down and I will throw him on you."

"What?! What do you think of my son? A ball?!" Gulf snapped.

"Ssshh, silence. Isn't he a ball? He's fat. Oppsss.. See this?" She waved the remote on her hand.
"Hand me the kid!".

Gulf wakes Mick up.
"Baby, Wake up. Mama will get down to Dada okay? Hold on me tight don't let go. I will go down with my son."

"Whatever. Just go."

GOOD thing, the stairs is wide and secured well, Gulf didn't had a hard time going down since Mick is cooperative.

They got down smoothly, four men was waiting for them there while Luccianna got down herself.

"Get inside."

Gulf carried Mick inside the yacht. And what he saw shook him to death.

"F-frank."

❤️❤️❤️❤️

MEW is feeling unusual in his chest, they are roaming around the cruise hip to find Gulf and Mick but they are missing.

Some saw him in the bathroom with Mick but after that, he just disappeared.

The CCTVs on the cruise ship are shockingly not working or perhaps destroyed.

Nattarine's men are now looking on the nearby port, after he heard concern about his cousin.

Mew nervously tapped on his phone.

"Damn, Rain.. Pick the fuck up."

Rain pick up the phone, he is panting.
"On what the hell are you calling me while I am in the middle of my playing with fire." he groaned.

"Gulf and Mick are missing. Track his earing please. I beg you."

Rain got silent a bit. Then, with conviction, he said.
"On it!"