Chapter 20

It's almost dawn when Mew and Gulf arrived at a private maternity hospital where Type was admitted for delivery.
They haven't sleep even a blink.

They saw Tharn pacing back and forth outside of the delivery room.

Mew approach him and tap his shoulder.
"Uncle."

"Mew! Thank God. I'm so nervous." Tharn mess his hair, he walk again back and forth while Gulf decided to sit on the bench.

"Uncle, Calm down okay. Type will be fine."

Tharn shook his head. "I am teasing him recently, then eventually his water broke. It's not his due yet. It's 2 weeks early and the doctor said it is risky."

"Calm down Mr. Tharn. Everything will be alright." Gulf said, he's smiling at him.
"Shall I buy you guys something to drink?"

But before the two could answer, loud cries of a newborn echoed in that hallway.

"Oh my god." Tharn gasped. His eyes glittering and he is smiling widely.

Gulf suddenly felt something after hearing the cries, he can't breathe well.
He gave Mew a knowing look and Mew immediately hold his hand.

"It's okay babe, Take a deep breath."

Gulf's eyes moisten.
The sound of the baby's cry was like a lullaby in his ears.
He took a deep breath, calming himself.
He suddenly felt envious unto Type.

A few moments later, the newborn infant was wheeled by a set of Nurses to the Nursery, while the doctor took care of Type.

"Come on Uncle. Let's look at him." Mew pulled Gulf up. Gulf's hand is cold and sweaty.

Tharn shook his head. "I'll wait for Type."

"It will take time.. He has incisions, the doctor will stitch all of it, before he can get out of that room, usually it will took an hour or two." Gulf calculated.

Tharn nodded at them. "Let's go then."

Gulf felt edgy. After he miscarried his baby, he didn't have a chance to see a newborn one. It will make him very sad and anxious.

But this time, Mew was with him, holding his hand, squeezing it from time to time.
Mew smiled at Gulf.

"It's okay babe, I'm here."

Gulf returned the smile. He touched the glass of the nursery.
There were a lot of babies inside.

"Look nephew, He's so perfect." Tharn said, his voice is quivering.

"Congratulations Uncle, You're now a father... Who would've thought that you will be a father at the age of 37." Mew teased him.

"Oh shut it.. Don't rub my age on my face." Tharn snapped at him but his eyes are fixated on his angel inside the nursery.

Gulf's eyes didn't leave the infant.
How he wish he is still capable to have one.
Just one,Then he will be complete again.
But still, it's impossible now.
He sigh, and Mew heard it.

"We shall take our leave Uncle. We didn't sleep yet. We will come back once Type is already on his private room." Mew tapped Tharn's shoulder.

"Thank you for coming." Tharn gave them a cheeky smile.

"You're welcome Mr. Tharn." Gulf said and he walk away first.

"Babe." Mew followed him.

Gulf stop when they reach the parking lot.
"I'm sorry." he sobbed.

Mew was petrified seeing him cry.
"Babe? Why are you saying sorry?"

"I can't give you the happiness like Mr. Tharn, I can't bear baby anymore babe... I lost it." Gulf forcefully wipe his tears, but it keeps on pouring nonstop.

"Hey babe, I believe in miracles, just like you and Type, you have the ability to gave birth despite having a man's body... I still believe that we can make it. Then if we can't, There are a lot of ways. The world is evolving and modernized. We shouldn't wallow on the negative side.. Okay?" Mew pulled him for a hug.

"Thank you, I don't know what to do if I will lost you babe... I will die." Gulf buried his face in Mew's shoulder.

"Hush now babe.. Hushh.. That's not going to happen."

Gulf let go first. "Sorry... I've been too emotional this days.. I don't know why though."

"It's okay. You can always break down on me, I will be your absorber. Are you okay now? Can we go home?" Mew coaxed him as he help Gulf wiped his tears.

Gulf nodded. "Let's go home."

Mew drives the car with one hand, while his other hand was holding Gulf's hand.

When they arrived, they decided to sleep, but they just ended up having sweet vanilla love making again.

Well, Mew has a goal.
He makes sure to shoot every load he had and MAKE GULF PREGNANT, EVEN IF IT IS IMPOSSIBLE, HE WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN.