Chapter 9

Sawadee kha!! 🙈🙈
READ EVERY DETAIL.
KIRIGUN FAMILIES ARE INTRODUCE IN THIS CHAPTER.

IF YOU READ MY STORIES. YOU KNOW WHERE THIS PEOPLE BELONG 🤣🤣🤣

THEY CAME FROM ONE ROOT THOUGH.

&&&&

"Make sure you won't be late, fix yourself well, and fetch Gulf. I want him to attend." Beatrice told Mew earlier that night.

"You've been doting on him Mom. You keep on stealing him, last day you go with him to shopping. His time on me was less already." Mew whined like a child.

Beatrice rolled her eyes.
"Shut it, that was our bonding time. We enjoy though, and I need his taste in every outfit..I need to leave first, my stylist will wait in the KTA building. Don't forget Gulf." She waved while she rode her car service.

"Yes Mom." Mew smiled a bit, he felt light that his Mom accepted Gulf.

He informed Gulf earlier that he is invited that's why the moment he arrived in his condo, Gulf was already in the lobby, waiting for him.

"Babe.. Hi.. You look ravishing." Mew greeted him while he open the car door for Gulf.
He want to smudge that lipgloss painted lips but it will be a mess.

"You look gorgeous babe. Thank you." Gulf rode shotgun and put his seat belt on.

"Are you ready? All my relatives will come and you will meet them soon, I am telling you we are everywhere." Mew smirks at Gulf.

"Na uh. I am born ready." Gulf snorted.

"I wanna kiss that lipgloss off your lips babe." Mew whispered while he drives towards the KTA building.

"Later babe. You can have me later. For now. Don't mess my attire." Gulf slap his arm.

"can'thelp it, your effect on me turns me hungrier each time I look at you."

"Keep driving Mew." Gulf said in a warning tone.

Mew stopped teasing, or else. He will kiss his ass sorry later if Gulf will be piss.

They arrived in the building. The place is beautifully decorated. Mew is impressed.
The party already started.

The MC saw them and announce their arrival.

Mew look around and he saw his Uncle Tharn socializing with their cousins and nephews. Tharn is really a social butterfly. Easy to approach and befriend.

But something is off with him. Did he and Type had a fight?

Mew pulled Gulf towards his family and introduced him one by one.

Tonight is the 60th founding anniversary of KIRIGUN Group of Companies.
Stephen Kirigun is the root of this success, and his branches are Steven, Kenneth , Edward, Miguel and Tamara.

This is also the founding Anniversary of the first branch which is the Talent Agency that was founded by the first born Steven, the father of Beatrice, Louise, Samantha, Thanya and Tharn.

The other branch of the companies are manage by Ethan, the second born, he is succeeded by Uncle Run his only son which is The Kirigun Security Agencies.

The next is the KIRIGUN homes, or the real estate manage by the third born, Kenneth . The father of the second Tharn Kirigun of the Clan.

The next is the Aviation, the aircrafts and airports that was manage by the fourth son, Miguel, and now owned by Megan Kirigun who's based in France.

And lastly, the youngest and the only lady amongst the children of his great grandfather, Tamara.
They manages the Shipping Lines and cargo ships.
Her son Thara has three sons as well. All of them are present in this yearly celebration.

That was only from Mew's mother side. The father side hasn't arrived yet. And Gulf was about to be dizzy in the names and faces.

He just keep on saying "Hi, hello, how are you." he didn't remember the names for crying out loud!!

After the formalities. The party proceeded and The MC called Tharn Kirigun, the CEO to deliver his message.

Gulf look at him in his curious look. Tharn is unwell?

"Babe. If I didn't know that you love me, I will get jealous by the way you look at my Uncle." Mew held his hand.

"Silly. I just noticed something. He looks sad and in pain." Gulf was still looking at Tharn who's now walking towards the platform.

He spoke.
"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming on our 60th foundation day. 60 years ago, my great grandfather build this company to produce talented artists, and now we ventured more in this industry.. Let me take this opportunity to say my goodbye in this company that molds me for 16 years of being the Chief Executive Officer. I will let the board of directors to vote on who will be suited to fill my position. I had fun working with you all.. Thank you so much." Tharn said then he left the platform.

The audience are whispering about that.

Mew stood up to follow him but he is stopped by Beatrice.

"Let him be. It's his decision. We can't do anything about it." she just shrugged and she stood up in the platform.
She said something to entertain the people and the atmosphere became light again. Tharn already left. And Gulf was still wondering.

Who says that the Kardashians are problematic?
What about the KIRIGUNS? Gulf silently rolled his eyes.

"Looks like from peaceful life with my blades, I am now in a battlefield." Gulf whispered on himself.