Chapter 28

Mew and Jom witness their Mother being dragged by the police because of the crimes that she committed, she's arrested for defamation, fraud, libel and claiming other people's identity.

Jom run towards her hugging her from behind but Bea just look back at Mew with a disappointed look in her face.

Mew clearly know that look, it was her look on him back then when Mew made a mistake in his early age.

Mew looked back at her with the same expression. Disappointment, hate, pain.

Bea was never been a mother to him, but to Jom, she was... Always. In any times, in any situation. She is a perfect mother.
But to Mew, she's the exact opposite.
So, seeing her downfall was quite easy for Mew to accept.

"Mommy will be back okay? My lawyer will handle everything.. Don't worry Jom.. Take care of yourself.. I love you okay."
She said while she make face at Mew.

Jom let her go. She was carried away by a police car. "Mommy." She sobbed.

"Stop it little sis. She's the main culprit of everything."

Jom nodded. "I know but that won't change the fact that she's our mother.."

"She still is. She's always been a mother, for you.. But for me? She's like a master and I am her puppet.. Let's go Jom. Let's talk to Uncle."

Mew called her mother's lawyer to talk about these things, a lot happened and he can't have the chance to talk to Gulf until three days has passed and Bea got Bailed out. MEW WAS SO PISSED on how it did happen and what did she do to come out of the prison.

Bea still has a lot of connections despite of being kickout from the Kirigun Clan.

As of now, she's staying in their property in the US to cool down.

As of this moment, Mew will get back what he lost,

His Gulf.

His babies.

His life.

***

Gulf was already stable and he's staying in the farm house of Type.
They patched things out, they bonded, played and spend a lot of time together.
Sometimes as a whole family, they do picnics and farm tour.
He is enjoying the life here in the Kirigun farm, the place is beautiful, fresh fruits, vegetables, foods and all.
Also the fresh air that he needs after all what happened.

Though he has a lot of memories with Mew here, he won't mind. He miss him so much.

Gulf gently caress his belly.
"I'm sorry babies... I almost lost you because of my recklessness..I won't do it again".

"Hey Gulf! Let's walk around the orchard.. Walking is good for preggys like us.. Come on." Type smiled at him.

He stood up and walk with his brother, they talk about a lot of things.
Gulf heard from Type that Tharn's mother urges the members of the board to appoint Tharn as a replacement for Beatrice. Mew remained as the Ceo for his shares. Then a temporary restraining order is released so Beatrice can no longer pester their family since she bailed out in her defamation case.
They heard that she go out of the country because of the humiliation.

While on their way to the mango plantations, Type spotted the flirty veterinarian. He pointed her at Gulf.
She's on her way to their house, thinking about his husband they followed her.

They saw the vet talk and bond with Marites and Alexus.
After that she left like nothing happened.
Then she stood a few meters away and she call someone.

"Yes Madame. They look like they are enjoying here... Nothing much.. The nanny said, nothing... Yes madame.. Gulf is here also... Yes... 100 thousand? Thank you madame!" She squealed. Then she drop off the call.

Type and Gulf get out of the tree that they were hiding.

"Well, well, well, looks like you already had your separation pay." Gulf smirks at her.

"Better get your things out, You are fired." Type eyed her from head to toe.

"You can't do that... Tharn won't let you! I am the most excellent veterinarian in town!" She snugly said.

"I know a lot, don't forget we owned a whole entire fucking hospital." Gulf said while laughing. He felt like strangling her.

"And what? My husband won't let you? You're not sure on that bitch." Type laugh along with Gulf.

They even high five in front of her.

"Sure about what baby?" Tharn came, and surprisingly.. Mew was with him.
Gulf abruptly stopped laughing, his eyes didn't leave Mew. He look different, and tired. Did he even sleep?

"Oh... We saw and heard Cassiana calling someone, she's reporting our whereabouts after asking Marites. I fired her Daddy... Will you allow it?" Type leans on his shoulders.

"It's not enough. Let's sue her and invalidate her license." Tharn said making Cassiana's face paled.

"No please.. Don't.. Tharn.. Please!! You can't do that!" She cried and screamed.

"Take her away." Tharn ordered Rain's men who's been guarding them eversince.

Type look at Mew and Tharn.
"What is he doing here?"

"He wants to talk to Gulf."

"And if Gulf don't want to?" Type raise his brows.

"I'll have a talk with him Type." Gulf said.
It's time to ask him what happened and where is he these days.

"Just dont be softie. Let's go Boo... Let's give them time." Type glared at Mew.

❤️