Chapter 13

Gulf looked at his reflection in the mirror. He is wearing a signature Pitnapat suit for  tonight will be the inauguration of Mew as the new CEO. This suit he is wearing is personally picked by Mew's Mom when they look for an outfit in this important event.

Mew is still in the bathroom so Gulf walk to their room and sit in the bed while waiting for him.
He was thankful to Mommy Bea, because he don't have any idea what to wear though he considered himself as an artist and he has ideas about fashion, he cannot helped but feel anxious. It is Mew's big event, he can't fall behind.
He was about to ask Jom's idea but she's busy catching Grace's attention.
Gladly Mew's mother called him that she already set an appointment in Pitnapat's boutique.

"Babe, Can you tie this for me?" Mew came out of the dressing room and approached Gulf.

Gulf smiled softly seeing his fiance struggles to do his tie.
He stand up and walk towards Mew.

"How did you end up to be the President on Operations and now a CEO when even a tie like this you can't do?" Gulf kiss Mew's nose, teasing him while he do his tie.

"Naahh... I am just wearing a suit without a tie babe, It is suffocating." Mew said while looking at Gulf's dainty hands tying it.

"There... All done. Come on Mr. CEO, we will be late." Gulf fix the edges of the tie and hold on Mew's arm.

"Can I have a big warm hug please? I'm nervous." Mew pleaded, with his doe eyes.

"Awe, So my babe want some cheer up." Gulf drape his arms on Mew's neck and pulled him for a warm hug that he needs.

Mew snaked his arms on Gulf's waist, enveloping his slender body for a hug. Then he buried his face on Gulf's neck.

"This feels good, Thank you babe." Mew kiss his neck.

"Small thing. You're welcome babe. Are you calm now? Let's go?"

Mew let him go, and he breath in and out while holding Gulf's hands.

"Let's go."

Mew drive smoothly, while Gulf talks to him animatedly to stop him from being nervous.
Mew in return, laughs and kisses Gulf's hand that he is holding while his other hand holds the steering wheel.

They arrived at the venue.

Flashes of cameras and video coverage from different media networks blocked their way but securities from KSA helps them to enter.

"President Mew and Sir Gulf has arrived." the venue got silent while looking at the most perfect couple walking in the hall.

Mew bowed to everyone while Gulf gave them a small wave.
Mew often called this as "Gulf's baby wave" because he said that Gulf looks like a baby while waving.

They sat on their designated table, beside Gulf was Mew's Mom and Aunt Louise. They are talking about Type, Gulf just shrugged his shoulders and talk to Mew on how talented Type is and how beautiful his paintings.

Then the program of the party started.

Murmurs are heard when the MC announces, "Mr. Tharn Kirigun and His fiance Type has come."

Mew hold Gulf's hand, squeezing it like he is extracting some strength on him. Gulf squeeze his hand in return, giving him the encouragement he needs.

"Uncle!" Mew stand up and walk towards them, Gulf following him from behind.

Tharn scoffed but he laugh.
"Nephew, Congratulations." they fist bump.

Gulf smiled in that gesture.
Mew hold him close. Then he said while smiling from ear to ear.
"Stop that, I won't be the CEO if you didn't denounce your position." Then he glance at Type who's smiling a bit and he looks uncomfortable. "Type... You look great,"
Mew shake hands with Type.