Chapter 7🔞

Warning |Mature Content ⚠ 🔞

Spanking and choking ahead.

Gulf pulled Mew inside his unit, he want Mew tonight.
Maybe for him to cope up on his anxiety and Mew can help him.

"Babe are you sure about this?" Mew hold Gulf's face.

"A hundred percent sure babe." Gulf pulled him more closer.
Their breaths fanned on their faces.

"I don't know how you prefer it babe." Mew rubbed his nape.

Gulf chuckled while looking at his boyfriend's confused face.

"Well, I want it hard, rough and painful." He softly said.

Mew's eyes widened. "Painful?"

"I have a dark past that affected my sex drive babe. I am more arouse and more pleasured once I get to feel the pain, though I didn't try with someone after that incident. But I am sure that I won't enjoy soft vanilla sex anymore."

Mew nodded. "So it's like a BDSM thing babe?"

Gulf smiled. "Yes."

"Well then, it's fine with me. Let's take a shower and clean up then I'll beat the hell out of you until you cum babe."
Mew smirks at him making Gulf shiver.

Gulf pulled Mew inside the bathroom, slowly, they undress and took time soaping and touching each other.

"You want my touches to be rough?" Mew said as he kiss Gulf's neck, purposely leaving bite marks, sucking his skin in a rough way.
Scraping his teeth on Gulf's skin, making Gulf shiver again on the different sensation flooding on him.

"Ahh, Yes please." Gulf closed his eyes tightly, feeling Mew's hands activity while the water from the shower cascades on them.

Mew positioned himself on Gulf's back,
And roughly touched Gulf.

He is turn on by Mew's rough touches.
Gulf purposely rubbed his ass on Mew's hard cock.

"This tease ass." Mew grunted after biting Gulf's shoulder. He step backwards and sideways giving his body enough space and he slap Gulf's asscheeks, the loud sound of the skin slap echoed in the bathroom.

Slap after slap, it makes Gulf's knees weak. He felt the stinging pain in his asscheeks but he felt so pleasured.

"Ahh babe..." Gulf closes his eyes as he felt his pre cum leaking.

Mew palmed Gulf's hard cock.
"So hard for me huh." he tighten his hold on Gulf's cock and roughly moving his hand in an up and down motion while his other hand keeps on spanking Gulf's asscheeks.

"Your peaches are now red babe, So beautiful."

Gulf was on bliss. Each slap in his ass cheeks, his bidy shivers on ecstacy.
Accompanied by the rough hold of Mew's hand on his cock. It sends him to his orgasm.

"Fuck babe... I'm gonna cum." Gulf throw his head back, and laid it in Mew's shoulder.

Mew tighten his hand on Gulf's cock and pump him even more faster.

"Oohh shit.. Ahhh." Gulf moans loud as he felt his cum coats Mew's hand. And his burning bruised asscheeks was being massage by Mew.

His knees gave up.
But Mew was quick to catch him.

After washing his hand, he carried Gulf to the bed.

"Do you still want me inside you babe?"

Gulf nodded. "Yes... Inside me please.."

Mew kiss him in his plum lips, devouring him in all dominance. Gulf allows him to suck his breath as their tongues battled.

Mew reach for Gulf's hard nipples, alternately pinching and touching each peaks.

While his kisses went down on Gulf's neck, sliding his tongue on Gulf's ear, biting his earlobe.

"Hmmm.. Ooohh." Gulf's head turns restless, he is hard again.

He attempted to touch Mew but Mew move away.

He got up and get a tie, he tied Gulf's hands above his head.
"You are not allowed to touch me."

Gulf just nodded, in full anticipation.

Then Mew went back on kissing him.
Devouring his skin, tasting him all over.

Mew stopped and he pulled Gulf on the edge of the bed. Gulf's head is slightly hanging. Then Mew positioned himself on Gulf's face. Shoving his cock on Gulf's mouth.

"Come on Babe. Open that mouth wide." Mew slapped Gulf's cheeks.

He obliged and prepared his mouth and throat. Mew slowly slid his cock on Gulf's warm mouth, feeling its warm makes him even more hard.

"Ahh! Fuck!Your mouth is so hot babe."

"Argh... Hmm." Gulf gagged when Mew's hard cock reaches his throat.

Mew leisurely shove his cock in and out of Gulf's hot mouth, feeling his throat each thrust.

And when he felt like he wanted to cum, Mew stopped.

He pulled Gulf and let him lay in the middle of the bed.

Gulf was still choking because of Mew's cock abuses his throat but he love it.
The best feeling ever.

"Now babe.. I'll go in." Mew spitted on his cock, massage it with his saliva, as he spread Gulf's legs apart.

"Yes please." Gulf said in his hoarse voice.

Mew held his cock, slowly.. He entered Gulf.
The tight feeling was so good.

Gulf grimace, he felt the pain, and it is so good. He almost shivered when Mew push all of his cock inside him.

"Ooohh!! Fuck." Gulf bit his lips.

Mew started to move in a slow pace.
But Gulf pleaded.

"Babe.. Faster please.. Ooohh!! Ahh."

"Sure, babe." Mew held Gulf's waist, helping him to push in with full of force without holding back.

Gulf felt like he is ripped apart. This is not his first time but this is far more pleasurable.

Mew hold Gulf's cock and pump it hard as he continues to push in and out of Gulf's ass.

His other hand reach to choke Gulf's neck.

He tightened his hold on Gulf's neck in every thrust in and making it loose for a bit if he pulled out.

Gulf felt the shortness of breath, accompanied by the pain, the pleasure of his ass being fuck roughly, his cock being pumped with force.

Gulf came again in Mew's hand.

The after that, it all went black.

***

Sorry for the lame NC. it's been a long time since I wrote BDSM. 🤣🤣🤣 AGAIN. SORRY. 😭🤧😚😇😇😇😇