Chapter 38

🌻☀️

They are on their way home.
Gulf was still in shock, he is cuddling Mick who fell asleep after crying.
Axel was with Mew, he is just silent.

They are just 5 years old to experience this things.

Questions are flooding in His mind but he don't know where to start.
He glance at Mew who's looking outside Rain's car. His jaw keeps on clenching.
Base on his reactions, Gulf had a hint that Mew knows who the culprit is.

Rain send them home after buying food in a fastfood drive thru as per Mew's order.

"We cannot be exposed in the public starting today." That's the only words he said if Gulf tried to ask.

When they arrived home, Gulf called Grace to check his sons.
While they talk in the masters bedroom.

"Care to tell me what the hell is going on?" Gulf crossed his arms in his chest.

"It is all my fault, I started this." Mew sat on the bed.

Gulf's forehead knotted more on confusion. "What are you talking about?!"

Gulf is starting to get mad. He is confused as fuck.

"We are not sure yet but 90 percent possibility that it was FRANK." Mew looked at him.

Hearing the name. Gulf turns pale.
"F-frank?" Who can forget that asshoke who almost destroyed his life.

"The bastard, I seek revenge for you. Before we got married.. Tharn and I, We got and tortured him."

Gulf gasped loudly. "Y-you did what?"

In a slow pace and voice, Mew told Gulf about what they did.

"It was really my idea to let him feel what you felt. I'm sorry babe.. This is all my fault."

Gulf shook his head.
"If you tortured him that bad.. Why does he still managed to plot for revenge? I even doubt that he still can walk."

"You're not mad at me?" Mew look at Gulf with pleading eyes.

"Half mad half thankful. Thankful because you genuinely care for me and because you put the law in your hands, now, What can we do?" Gulf hugged Mew.

"Trust us, In this family.. No one will go astray.. The Kiriguns will help us specially Tharn.. Meanwhile.. Stay at home with the kids.. Let your assistant manage the gallery." Mew hugged him back. 

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️
☀️🌻☀️🌻

Weeks has passed and no threats and expected attacks. Which made them wonder if is it really Frank?

The CCTVs outside the mall was surprisingly aren't working when that incident happened.

They don't have any lead which makes Rain very frustrated.

Despite that, they didn't lower their guards down.
Gulf stayed at their heavily guarded mansion with the twins while Mew goes everywhere with car convoys of his bodyguards as well.

In that pleasant uneventful morning, the Board of Directors arranged a meeting for the new member, an investor coming from Spain.
Particularly in Seville.

Mew and Tharn entered the Conference room and sat on their designated chairs as Ceo, and Coo.

Mew look at the new investor. She look surprisingly young and modest.

"Mr. Ceo.. She's Ms. Luccianna Sanchez. They own the big winery in Seville and she's a far relative of the Queen of Spain."

"Hello, Welcome to our company." Mew formally nodded.
He doesn't like the way this woman look at him.

She's like eye raping him from head to toe.

Tharn lean closer to him. "She's suspicious."

Two words coming from Tharn and that add more thoughts in Mew's mind.

"Hello Mr. Jongcheveevat. It's nice to be one of you.. I hope we can work well to success." Her thick Spanish accent was audible and her Latina beauty is really outstanding.
"Why don't we all dine out in my restaurant here later?" She suddenly said.

"Ahm.. Can we go straight to the minutes of this meeting please." Tharn inpatiently said.

Mew's eyes caught her jaw clench and her eyes rolled on Tharn.

"Now, She's acting more suspicious." Tharn slowly said. He probably saw what Mew saw on that woman.

"Let her play the game she started." Mew smirks at him.