Chapter 10

Gulf went on Mew's side to calm him. He is mad knowing that his Uncle just leave the company that he had been working with since sixteen years ago.

"Babe.. Calm down... Your Uncle maybe has a reason. Talk to him before jumping into conclusions okay?" Gulf whispered on him, he don't want Mew's Mom to hear him said that because in his own observations, Beatrice and Tharn aren't in good terms.

Mew let iut a deep sigh.
"I'll talk to him. Babe.. Calm me later will you?" He lean on to kiss Gulf's cheek.

Gulf's blush on that gesture.
"Sure, How do you want me to calm you down babe?"

"Hmm..." Mew acted like he is thinking.
"What about a Vanilla make love?"

"You mean a slow and sweet sex?" Gulf's eyes widen.

"Exactly, We've been too much rough and harsh this past few days, Let's try to be gentle this time."

Gulf furrowed.
"But I am not used to it."

"Then allow me to make you."

He nodded. "Fine."

They exchange sticky stares.
Until few people came and talk to Mew, Gulf just listened.
They are talking about Stock market, economic crisis and all.

A few ladies approached him after they learnt that he is the famous painyer because of Beatrice, bragging around that her son has a great painter boyfriend.

That night, Gulf accepted a lot of offer, he just gave them his business card to call him for appointments. He can't fix them all in one time.

***

After the party, Mew and Gulf headed home, Gulf thought that they will go to his condo but they arrived at Mew's townhouse.

"Are we sleeping here babe?" Gulf get out first.

"Yes babe, I want a change of environment." Mew said while he close his car and approached Gulf.

Gulf squealed when Mew carried him, in bridal style.

"BABEEEE!!" He slap Mew's shoulder.

Mew just laugh heartily. He entered the house.
"How about living here together with me?"

Gulf hooked his arms on Mew's nape.
"You mean, you want me to live here with you? As in like live in?"

"Yes babe, Live with me. I want to sleep and wake up in the morning seeing you in my bed."

Gulf felt hesitated and disappointed.
He expected a marriage proposal not a live in proposal. But he didn't voice it out.
Instead he smiled sweetly.

"Okay... I will live here with you."

"Great..." Mew put him down, they are standing in the wide living room. The walls are all adorned with Gulf's paintings.

"Babe." Gulf said in a soft voice when he saw a banner in the center aisle.

"ARE YOU WILLING TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH ME?" Gulf read it out loud.

"What is this?" He turned around to ask Mew but Mew was already kneeling in one knee, with a diamond ring in his hand.

"Asking you on living in with me does not mean that I will not marry you babe. I already imagine our future together... so, Will you marry me?"

Gulf stomp his foot on the floor. His tears trailed down.

"I hate you! Babe... Why?!" He keeps on stomping his foot. He acts like a worm being garnish with salt.

He can't stay still.

"Babe...I am tired kneeling.. It's a yes or no?" Mew impatiently ask.

"Silly! Of course.. It's a yes.."Gulf pulled Mew up and give him a quick kiss on the lips. "Put it on me."

Mew kisses his forehead while he slip the ring on Gulf's finger.

Gulf raise his hand and looked at the ring in his finger. "It's so beautiful.0"

"It suits you." Mew looked at him like his world only rotates on Gulf.

" I love you babe." Gulf emotionally said. After Frank, now Mew. He hope this time he will do the right thing.

"I love you more babe." Mew pulled him upstairs.

"Where are we going?" Gulf whines.

"Let's test the new bed." Mew smirks at him.

"Well, let's hurry." Gulf laugh and run ahead of Mew, but he stopped in the hallway.
"Which room?"

Mew walk towards a huge door.
He pushed it and he pulled Gulf inside.

"Let's shower first.. I eat in the party. Need a clean up." Gulf explains.

"Sure babe.. You go first." Mew pointed the bathroom.

Gulf took his time cleaning himself.
Then he filled the jacuzzi with warm water and bathsoap.

When he opened the switch, bubbles and the water started to boil a bit. Enough to make the water warm.

He sunk his body and he forgot Mew, unknowingly.

Mew came in the bathroom, naked.

"So this keeps you here in the bathroom.. Scoot over." Mew said and he get inside the tub.

Their bodies are covered with soap suds.
The sweet scent of vanilla and camomile was mix and absorbed on their skin.

Gulf moves first and straddled Mew.
Holding his jaw, he captured Mew's lips for a hot kiss which Mew gladly responded in the same ferocity.

Gulf's eyes darted in his ring..
Yes... his ring.

He will be married soon.

Thinking about that his kisses went l Mew's neck.

"Babe...." Mew groaned when Gulf sip his skin giving him a hickey.

"Hmmm..."Gulf said while grinding his ass on Mew's slowly awakening cock.

In his position, his nipples are being rubbed ln Mew's. While Mew's hand gripping his ass, pressing and pinching his bottoms.

"Babe.. Stop teasing me."

"Ah uh.. " Gulf lick his ear.

Mew got fed up, he hold Gulf bith cheeks, and he kiss him hard on his lips. They kiss like a hungry animals deprived on food. While Gulf's hands trailed on Mew's erected cock, he lift up his ass a bit and slowly, using his free hand, he guided Mew's cock to enter him.

"Shit babe." Mew cussed when he felt Gulf's hot cavern, swallowed him hole. It felt so good being inside him.

"Yes babe.. Come on babe, thrust up." Ghlf urges Mew to thrust up while he slump himself down on Mew's cock, feeling the head of it rubs his gland inside.
"Yes.. So good.. Ahhh.. Fuck."

Mew hold Gulf's waist, and pulled him in a hug while their bodies are still connected moving on their own rhythm.

The bathroom was filled with moans, and grunts. Until both of them came.
With all the love and satisfaction, they both smile on each other and kiss one last time before draining the wated in the jacuzzi.

They changed clothes and cuddled to sleep.
That night, a dream grace on Gulf's mind.

He, hanging on the ceiling.. Lifeless.