Chapter 23

That time when his mom came, Gulf rush her in the hospital because she collapsed.

Gulf look at his mother with pity. She doesn't look good. Her hair is disheveled. Her eyes are swollen and red.

She's awake now, but the doctor said that she's under monitoring.

"Mom..we can't just accused anyone okay.. That's impossible. Type is married with Mew's Uncle. In fact he just gave birth 3 months ago."

"I have evidences, someone emailed this. See for yourself." She's still crying loudly. "My iPad was in my bag."

Gulf grab her bag and rummage inside, he found the iPad. He scroll the email and he saw, pictures and video footages of his father with Type. In a restaurant, in the hospital. His father is holding Type's hand.
There's a photo that made Gulf's blood boil. The one that his father kisses Type's forehead.

"That's the reason why your father became so cold on me, He's cheating."

Gulf breath heavily. He needs to calm down.

"Mom... It's okay.. The doctor said you should not be too emotional."

He continued to coax her until she fell asleep again.

Mew came in the hospital because Gulf called him that he was there.

"Come with me.. Let's visit Type." He said while his face was void with emotion.

"Why so sudden babe?".

"Quit asking." he dragged Mew out. He already told Grace about this, he is itching to confront Type.

Mew was wondering what's happening. He was inside his office this past few days for his too much work load since he sitted as the CEO.

While on the car, Gulf ask him a disturbing question.

"Where is Mr. Tharn?"

"In France... Why?" Mew wondered. Though Tharn is his Uncle, Gulf was distant on him, not just on Tharn but on any other men. He only lossen down his guards on Mew.

"That's why..." Gulf nodded and he keeps on gritting his teeth.

"Babe... I'm so confuse. What's going on?!" Mew said in annoyance. He does have the right to know.

"Just watch." Gulf get down first the moment they stopped at the Farm's entrance.

"Let me in! I want to talk to him!" Gulf shouted at the guards.

Mew said his apologies to them.
"Sorry... He didn't mean to shout."

He saw Type approaching them.

Mew stayed beside Gulf he hold his arm. but once Gulf saw Type, he wiggled his arm off of Mew's hold and immediately slapped Type on his right cheek.

Mew was stunned on that loud skin slap.
He saw Type's face turned red, and Gulf's handprint was left there.

Type glared at Gulf.
"You have the audacity to came here and slap me in my own land?!" Type strode closer to slap Gulf but Mew stand infront of them.

"Move the fucking way!" Both of them screams at Mew.

"Will you please calm the fuck down?!"
Mew look at the two.

Marites stand beside Type in a protective stance.

"How will I be calm down when you just came here to hurt me?!" Type put his two hands on his waist.

"You deserve it, I thought I knew you so well Type... You're my best student.. And yet you disappointed me. How does it felt to fuck an old man 2 times more older than your husband?! My mother was rush in the hospital because of you! You fucked my father aren't you?! It's all over the medias, Facebook, Twitter IG... Local news!!! What are you up to Type?! Money?! Your husband had a lot of that!! Leave my father alone!"

Type was stunned.
His mouth agape and he is lost of words that made Gulf even more enrage.

" You're not going to say anything you bitch?!" Gulf attempted to reach Type but Mew hold him.

"Gulf calm down!" Mew pulled him again.

"Shut up Mew!!!" Gulf and Type screamed at him.

Mew look at them dumbfoundedly.
What did he do? He just want them to stop fighting.

"You got it all wrong! Tharn and I had a fight because of that, and now you..." Type step back. "Why all of you thought bad against me without asking?! Why people always conclude before investigating?! Go now before I will call the securities." he calmly said.

Gulf chuckled sarcastically.
"Ugh... I'm so mad!" He shouted while he walk towards the car.

"Why all of the sudden you act on impulse?! You didn't look on the bright side. You concluded. You should've just ask him first. I know Type. I matched him with my Uncle because I know he is good for him. Type was a good student and you know that. He was your student too. I understand that you are mad because of what happened to Mom but please Babe. Think carefully before you make drastic actions." Mew said in his harsh tone, he didn't bother on looking at Gulf. His eyes was fixed on the road. He is driving The car fast.

Gulf stilled when he heard Mew said that.
This is the first time that Mew used that tone on him.

Mew is always gentle on him.

But now it's different.

"So you're siding him?" Gulf felt a lump in his throat.

"I am not siding either of you. I am on the rational side." Mew gritted his teeth.

Gulf keep his silence but a lot of what's and if's are in his mind.

They reach the hospital sti they are not talking.

Mew became distant and that bothers Gulf bigtime.