Chapter 4

An: SUGAR DADDY BOOK 1 ended. So let me move this slowly.
Let's get it on.

Warning ⚠
If you hate BEA in sugar daddy, you will hate her more here.

***

Gulf scoffed after hearing Mew's confession.
"You think I will believe you? Liking someone like me is impossible."

"Then believe the impossible." Mew walked towards him.

Gulf was nailed in his spot.
He felt Mew's finger touches his face, removing a smudge of paint on it.
But what surprised Gulf is that he didn't panic.
No one dared to come near him because he will shook in fear but he is shocked that Mew did it smoothly.

There is something in Mew that calm Gulf's senses.

"W-what are you doing?!" unmoving, Gulf managed to ask.

"Even with smudges of paints in your face, you still look beautiful. You know what caught my attention the first time I saw you? It's your sad and gloomy eyes, I wish someday I will have the chance to see them glow and sparks again and hopefully, I want to be the reason of that." Mew softly said, and he is now caressing Gulf's face.

Gulf close his eyes and felt Mew's touches.
It's far different from the touch of that devil.
Mew's touch was soft and calming.

Gulf looked down, closing his eyes... Absorbing Mew's words.
No one dared to say those words to him. Even his mother, his sister or His good for nothing father.

He only heard it from Mew.

"Please make yourself presentable before throwing cheesy lines at me. It's so awkward." Gulf croaked.

Mew chuckled heartily, making Gulf look at him. Mew's laugh is contagious. You can't stop yourself from smiling each time you heard him laugh, You will laugh as well.

He quickly wear his clothes.

Gulf smiled a bit and that smile didn't scape Mew's eyes.

"I don't want to force you, but please.. Keep on smiling... It suits you."

Gulf grip his fist and close it tightly. He needs to get a hold of himself.
But the fresh wound of his wrist, opened, and blood is creeping out of the bandage.

Mew saw it and immediately get his bag and took the first aid kit he always carry with him. He don't want to be a gossip person, Gulf's issues are private and should be respected..

"Can I clean it for you?" Mew asked on Gulf.

Gulf just nodded, and again, a warm hand clench his heart when Mew pulled him to the couch to clean his slashed wrist.

"You will not ask why I am doing this?" Gulf look at Mew who's busy cleaning his wounds.

"It's your personal issues... I don't want to involve myself in your private matters without your consent. I don't want to be nosy. If you feel like sharing it, I will wait. I am here and willing to listen. But I hope this will be the last Gulf. If you feel like hurting yourself... Call me anytime so I can fuck you until you bleed." Mew said while looking straight into Gulf's eyes, like he is saying a very simple word.

"What the..." Gulf jolted in what he heard. He opens and closes his mouth trying to utter a word but couldn't.
He slap Mew but he manage to catch Gulf's hand.

"Take it easy babe.. I'm just stating a fact." Mew chuckles.

Babe...

Did he just call him babe?
Gulf stilled in that. His face turns red all over.