Chapter 19

Gulf decided to go home after having a heart to heart talk with his mother and sister. He drove his car with a light and happy heart.
He finally had the liberty to share everything to them, Gulf assumed that his confession to Mew about his past is the way for him to open up himself to other people.
Hence sharing to his mother and sister became easy.

Half way to Mew's penthouse when two black SUV blocked his way.
Gulf's heat thump loudly.

Men wearing black bonnets get out and forcefully opened his car, drag him out and push him inside the SUV.

"Who are you?" Gulf was very frightened. His voice and muscles are shaking.

"Keep silence. We will not going to hurt you."

They put blindfold on Gulf's eyes and the car starts to move.

In Gulf's calculation, they are just riding this car for almost three hours already.

The men who took him didn't talk.
They are all silent.

Gulf remains silent as he is told. He don't want to be in danger again. Mew will be sad.

Until he heard a phone ringing.

Then someone hold his chin.
"Talk. Plead to us to let you go."

Gulf nodded. "Let me go pleaseee... Don't hurt me."

Then he let go of Gulf's chin. "Good boy."

Then the car keeps on moving, Gulf was just listening since he can't see anything.

Then after a few turns, they just push Gulf outside the car.

"Fuck... Ouch." Gulf removed his blindfold.
"Who are they? They didn't hurt me though, thank God... But is this Mew's mother deed? Is she this desperate to separate us?"

Gulf tried to stood up, he look around and he is surprised to see that he is in front of the penthouse building.

"How did they know that I lived here? Now I am more convinced that this is Bea's doing. That bitch." Gulf gritted his teeth

Gulf walk inside the building, he cleaned himself well.
He is looking at the blade. He still felt the fear. What if they hurt him? What if he die?

He is still contemplating to slash his skin when the front door opens.

"Babe!" Mew immediately grab the blade and hide it away.

He came back to hug Gulf.
"What's wrong? Didn't I told you to stop hurting yourself?"

Gulf began shaking in fear.
"S-someone took me... I'm so scared! They didn't hurt me though but someone called them. Who are they Babe? What if they will come back and take me again? I'm scared." Gulf buried his face on Mew's chest.

"We will investigate that.. Calm down babe." Mew silently gritted his teeth. His mind internally cursing that woman.

"Calm me down babe... Please calm me." Gulf look up to Mew.

"How babe? Tell me."

"Fuck me until I bleed." Gulf demanded.

"No... I don't want you to slash yourself but I will fuck you till you bleed? No way." Mew shook his head.

"Are you rejecting me?" Gulf's tears started to form in his doe eyes.

"No babe.. Of course not.. I mean,
I will not fuck you but I will make love to you in a gentle way. You feel the pleasure in pain but now, I will let you feel the pleasure in a gentle way."

"Really? But I'm not use to it, I mean... I am a masochist. Is it possible?" Gulf rubbed his eyes.

"Just feel your love for me then heightened your senses... Feel me... You will be pleasured." Mew softly said while he drops butterfly like kisses on Gulf's neck.

Gulf jolted on the tickling feeling.
He felt Mew's day old stubble on his chin.
"Babe."

"Hmm... Just feel me babe, Don't talk." Mew trailed his mouth and tongue on Gulf's shoulder. He pull aside the neckline of Gulf's tanktop to give him easy access on kissing his shoulders.

Gulf didn't expect the waves of pleasure in him. He thought that rough sex will always arousing for him but now, to think Mew is just kissing him.

Mew pulled up Gulf's tanktop and successfully removed it, revealing Gulf's chest, his fluffy tummy and his pinkish nipples.

Mew lick his lower lip, that gesture is caught by Gulf's eyes making him gasp.
Specifically when Mew started to kiss his chest, down to his hard peaks, alternately played his tongue on them, making Gulf arched his back.

"Uhmm..." Gulf bit his lower lip.

Mew took his time on kissing Gulf's half body. He will introduce to Gulf what is vanilla sex.

Mew's hand trails to Gulf's boxers.
He slid his hand inside, cupping Gulf's semi hard member.

"Oh—" Gulf muffled his moan.

He hold Mew's hair, pushing him downwards.

Mew get the message, he pulled Gulf's boxers, he settled between Gulf's legs and slowly, he started to lick the slit of his length.

"Babe... Oh—!"Gulf felt the tip of Mew's tongue on his erection, and it felt so good.

He felt Mew's finger, preparing him.
Gulf spread his legs wider, giving Mew full access on his entrance.

Gulf was naked in all his glory. He is a beautiful man.
Mew smirk when he stood up and discarded his clothes one by one.

Gulf looked at him like he is an Olympian God. He looked so ethereal.

Gulf raise his hand and Mew accepted it, he joined Gulf in the couch, and in a spooning position, he took Gulf with gentleness, care and love.

Gulf, in all honesty liked this kind of making love. He felt happy and contented.

"I love you babe." Mew keep on thrusting in and out of him, Gulf felt so good.. The bliss, the pleasure is overbearing.

Each time Mew thrust in, he hitted something on him, and ut was a pure ecstasy.

"I love you too babe... Pull out." Gulf felt Mew slowly pulsing inside him.

"No! I will not." Mew bit Gulf's neck, "Let's try maybe we can."

Mew fasten his pace, his hands also fasten on stroking Gulf's cock.

He squirted his seeds inside Gulf along with the hope that they will have their own babies.

Gulf spurted his cum on Mew's hand.
Making Mew laugh out loud.

Gulf hit his chest. "Are you mocking me?!"

"Nope, You're just too beautiful. Come on let's clean up."

Mew carried Gulf in the bathroom and freshen up themselves.

They both go on the dining room.

Mew started to cook when his phone rings nonstop.

Gulf handed him his phone.

THARN CALLING

"NEPHEW Help! I'M SO NERVOUS.. TYPE IS IN THE DELIVERY ROOM. Please COME HERE."

Mew and Gulf share a knowing look.

***

An: okay so I am tired.
Sorry for the lame update. This timeline shows Alexus being born.
Wait for Type and Gulf's confrontation.