Chapter 25

An: this scene happened before Mew got a call from Bea.

***

Bea is walking nervously. Emil just look at his daughter being anxious.

"Will you stop walking Bea? You're making me dizzy."

"How can I Dad?! I've heard that Thiwat is planning to have a grand presscon, he will admit that Type is his son. I am not done with my revenge yet. I am near the climax." Bea darted her eagle eyes on her father.

Emil blew a loud sigh. "What has gotten into you.. Stop already."

"You want me to stop? This is your plan right? You started this Dad. I am only putting an end on this." she pace back and forth again

"How did you know that Thiwat will have a grand presscon?"

"I have eyes and ears on both sides. How brilliant your daughter is right Dad? I successfully killed my husband slowly by putting poison in his drinks, to have his wealth, I hide the truth about my identity.. I put that woman in jail, and his son, was now mine. And the daughter that I longed to have... I worked hard for what I have Dad.. And I will not allow any wench and bitch to ruin it."

Emil gulped his water. His chest tightened.
It was his mistake why he put Bea as the child of the Kiriguns, now she is changed.
Her hunger for revenge and wealth blinded her.

"I'll start the next part of my plan... Perfect timing that Ja Eun will arrive from Korea. I know Mew can't resist her."

"I'll go ahead Bea. Good luck." Emil hugged her.

"This is all for you and Tar. I love you Dad... Take care. I'll wire you your allowance."

Emil sighs again, he tapped the top of her head. "Take care.."

After Emil left, Bea's phone rang.

It is Run, their cousin.

"Hey cous.. Whats up." Bea smiled from ear to ear, Run is her instrument in her revenge. With a little bit of help, she manage to pull Run to side her and do her bidding.

"We've been find out. Tharn already knew and I swear he will kill me Bea! Lie low for now.. I'm telling you. They will file a case... I called Nattarine to ask, his son Narrine will handle the case.. It's doomsday Bea! You hear me?!" Run's voice was shaking.

Bea bit her nails. "How did they find out? I thought you are expert?! How can you be so reckless?!"

"Someone get in my system and found out my hidden files... That person was one great of a hacker. He manage to dodge my bugs." he sighs inwardly. Run don't want her to know that it was his son Rain.

He is already in trouble he don't want his son to be in his mess.

"Oh no... Mew will know it.. He will hate me even more now... I don't want that to happen. I'm not ready yet.. I still have to do something!"

"I don't know Bea! For now. Lie low. Don't do anything stupid."

Bea didn't listen, she dropped off the call and she called Ja Eun instead, asking for details on her flight, then she call her assistant to wait in the airport on the said time, and gave something to Ja Eun.

"Follow them." she said to her secretary.
Bea still manage to smile before calling Mew and pretending to be sick.

'I'll see you soon, Thiwat.'

***

Mew calmly drive to the airport. He's been tired these past few days, his mother is clearly giving him a lot of work.

After he arrived, He waited, until he saw Ja Eun came out of the VIP area.

She happily run towards Mew and hugged him tight.

"Mew... I miss you.. How have you been?" She hold the face of Mew land look directly on his eyes.

Mew felt awkward. "Sorry but can you let go? I can't breath well."

"Sorry... Where's your car?"

Mew pounted his Audi. "That.."

"Finally... I want to sleep.. Let's go grab some coffee first?" She said. "I miss Thailand."

"Okay... Get in."  Mew carried her luggage and put it in the back.

They stop on a famous Cafe Mew ordered coffee for him and Ja Eun.

While he put back his card on his wallet after paying, he let Ja Eun hold his coffee.

While driving, Mew started to sip the coffee. But after finishing half of it. He felt dizzy.

He abruptly stop the car on the side.

"Mew whats wrong?" Ja Eun hold his hand.

"I felt dizzy." Mew said and he lost his consciousness.

Ja Eun checked his pulse, he is fine.
Then she get her phone to call Beatrice.

"Mission accomplished Mama."

"My secretary will be there in a minute, she's just tailing you two, take him here."

"Okay Mama."

Atleast.. Mew will be oblivious of what will going to happen.. For now..