Chapter 15

WARNING ⚠ SELF HARM AND FOUL WORDS AHEAD.

&&&&

Gulf look at the woman with disgust in his eyes. He respected and loved Mew's mother just like how he love his own Mom, but this is too much.

Gulf read the divorce paper, the non disclosure agreement and the blank cheque. Then, without further a do, he tear them one by one in tiny pieces and throw it on Bea's face.

"I don't need that. I love Mew and I will never leave him because you said so. I don't know what had gotten into you why you changed towards me. You were nice before. You even treat me as your own. But now. I didn't do anything bad to you and to anyone. I live in peace but your son in the first place make a move to get me. Get out of here." Gulf stood up and he open the door.

"How dare you! I am asking you in a nice way but you are rude!" Bea's eyes widened.

"It is is you who are rude! I accepted you here nicely, and you insulted me by giving me those pieces of papers!" Gulf tried to calm down but he is still huffing in anger.

"I will tell Mew about this rudeness." Bea warned him.

"Suit yourself! No matter what you will do. Mew is mine. We are married and  you can't do anything about it. Out! Now!" Gulf shouted.

"I'll come back again Gulf. One more thing... I won't let you and my son be happy. I will not allow my son to be associated with your family. I hated your father as much as I hate you!" Bea marched out and Gulf slammed the door behind her.

His father.. It is always him.

Why can't he be happy?

Why does someone will always take his happiness away?

Gulf run towards their bedroom. Opened his safety box where his comfort things were hidden. He get a new razor blade.
He go inside the bathroom. Strip himself And started to slash his leg.

"Calm me down baby... Calm me down..."

Tears poured in his eyes nonstop.

And memories from the past floods in his mind as he felt the pain of the blade in his skin.

"You worthless slut! How many times do I have to tell you, you are not allowed to be touched by anyone!" He is gripping Gulf's hair tightly. Pulling him towards the basement.

'i I didn't touch him intentionally Frank.. It's a project.. We need to paint him he's a model and it is his job!" Gulf was holding his hand, trying to remove it from his hair, he felt like his scalp will be tattered.
" Let me out Frank! I'm pregnant! It's our baby. Please please!"

"Shut up!!" Loud slap was heard.

Gulf was frozen in his spot. His cheek numbed.

Frank left him affer a heavy beating.

The man he loved turned into a demon.
Days passed and Gulf was awaken by a searing pain on his abdomen. Blood gushing out.. Then.. He lost his consciousness.

In that dark basement.. He is lying in the pool of blood. Alone.. Almost lifeless.

'Gulf oh my God. Do you here me? Gulf.. Its me Jom. Hang in there.. Please.. We'll take you to the hospital.'

***

'Babe I'm home.'

Gulf rush in when he heard Mew. He drop the blade in the trashbin and clean his bloody leg. He wash his hands and he sprayed some perfume so Mew can't smell him. He look at his swollen eyes.

He put some eye concealer and he get out of the room, Smiling.

"Hi babe, How's your day." Gulf subtly kiss Mew and he get a small brush and dustpan to remove the teared papers.

"All good babe.. Are you working on something? Let me help.. What's this papers?" Mew was about to get it but Gulf shouted at him making him halt.

"No!" Gulf shouted. And he saw Mew halted. "Sorry. I mean... I will do it. You are tired, Please rest babe."

Mew look at him with disbelief but he leave him alone and he sit on the single couch, when he look down, his eyes was caught on Gulf's leg.

It's BLOOD.

"Are you hurting yourself again?" Mew asked all of a sudden, making Gulf froze.

***

WAANJAI_EROTTIKA 💕