Chapter one

(Authors note: this story has very dark topics involved, including maladaptive daydreaming, psychological self harm, self harm, eating disorders and a bunch of other harmful or taboo topics. Not that anyone will read it. Also I live in the uk, so if anything COVID related is different, it's because that's what happened over where I live and I wanted to set this around the time of COVID, and bakugou's reaction to it.)

(One of bakugous daydreams)

————————————————————

Bakugou threw attacks left and right at the villains, hitting the pathetic criminals with punches coated in force, and explosions so powerful, they could rival the intensity of the sun.

Katsuki's biceps and forearms were drenched in tattoos written in an illegible language, only a few, including himself, could read.

Flying around in the wind, bakugou had a cape the color of blood, fire and uncontrollable anger, slung across his broad muscular shoulders, with the fur of a vicious lion sewed on to the rich fabric.

As he switched from the offensive and defensive swiftly in battle, the russet colored dust kicked up behind him and made his movements look all the more satisfying.

It felt very pleasing to watch his enemies, crumble as his partners in battle celebrated with him, yelling into the air with victory pulsing through their hearts.
On the note of his battle partners, there was:
Kirishima, a powerful dragon shifter and loyal companion.
Deku, his follower from the start, with a golden heart and golden intentions.
Todoroki (more commonly known as icy hot to katsuki) a quiet polite man with money and power for miles.
Uraraka (gifted the name pink cheeks from bakugou) a passionate witch, who would fight for her friends and honor any day.
And lastly, engine legs, known as Iida to others, a very loyal and morally justified fighter.

They were such an amazing group, always prepared for any obstacles when fighting as a team. And although there can be some miscommunications between the team, they will always resolve the issue.

Although bakugou is frequently reluctant to admit it, he appreciates the support he receives from his allies.

After the celebration was over, and the adrenaline started to numb until completely gone, katsuki couldn't help but wish-
"Katsuki."
That all of this-
"Katsuki?"
Was real.
"Katsuki! Bakugou!"

————————————————————
Bakugou snapped his head up to look at his very concerned parents,
"Are you alright son..?"Masaru (bakugous dad) tenderly asked.

"Mhm, I'm fi-" bakugou was abruptly cut of by his mother,
"Cut the crap katsuki! You seem so distant lately.... we are your parents, you have to learn to open up to us, honey."
Although her tone was rough around the edges, he knew his mother had no mal intentions...but, even so, sometimes he wished he could forever live in his fantasy world, away from his real parents and friends...

He kept silent and stared down at his cold soup.

"Katsuki. Bakugou. Look me in the eye now,"
His mother commanded with not so obvious concern bubbling under her skin. To be honest, she was worried sick for her son, this strange behavior was becoming a daily event, and she knew enough to know it wasn't healthy. Heck! He was, not to his knowledge, forgetting entire meals!

Softer, she said,
"Katsuki, I just want you to know that me and your father are worried about you, and you can tell us anything,"

Bakugou scowled down at his soup, not even bothering to make eye contact when he said,
" I'm not hungry, excuse me..."
Blonde hair falling over his eyes, he pushed his soup away and stood up, proceeding to walk away to kindly fuck off to his room.

Mitsuki (bakugous mum) fought the urge to go after her son, but there was one thing both her and her husband understood; they should try to give him some space and time to try to figure it out on his own.

God knows katsuki is trying...

( 668 words)
(Btw, no beta reader, so it could be bad...)