chapter 16

(authors note: hey this is kinda short, but i still hope you enjoy this. trigger warning for the usual stuff. i didn't read this through so don't mind any mistakes. this is also basically just an explanation chapter for what is going to happen.)

Sipping a white low-calorie monster on his desk, Katsuki was going over and redoing his creative writing English assignment. He wanted to be the best version of himself, and that meant he had to improve regarding every aspect. Also, he was bored, and in all honesty, he slightly enjoyed creative writing. But the main factor of why he was doing it, was to calm his nerves, you see, school was officially starting back up.

He was still working on his weight and catching up on the school he had missed (due to his daydreaming habits). Although it was true, he had lost 15 pounds, he didn't feel like it was enough.

The reason for his not so drastic weight loss, was because of the pure amount he did muscle training and practiced his fighting skills. Every afternoon at dinner with his family, he would ask for an egg just for the protein it would provide for him, and the fact it was low-calorie, and would try not to eat anything that he couldn't guess accurately the number of calories and fat they contained. But his weight didn't go hand in hand with his appearance. He had a sunken in face and his eyes almost bulged out constantly, his frame was continuously shrinking and his clothes seemed like a second skin, concealing the way his body looked unnatural and abused.

Although he still wasn't happy with his appearance, he did enjoy the way his muscles looked more defined than they ever did. It gave him a sense of power when he stripped naked in the bathroom and took multiple pictures of his arms bulging and leg muscles straining clearly under his skin. But a draw back to his diet was that it was actually quite hard for him to maintain his muscles, and he had to consume extra protein, which upset him quite a bit, and make sure that he was training them at least 3 times a week.

But despite his muscles, and how much effort he put into maintaining them, he was still super conscious about how displeased he was with his body, and that he did not want to go back to school and let all his classmates judge him. Never mind his crush! He could always say he was on a diet so they didn't judge him for being a fat bitch and not doing anything about him, but he also didn't want them to think he actually cared about the way he looked. If they knew, they wouldn't think of him as the bad-ass he was. Even just the thought of it made his heart raste pick up and his hands sweat.

All of a sudden, his mum burst in the room, making a loud disruptive noise, and Katsuki counted himself lucky he didn't choke on the monster he was trying to drink and spit it all over himself.

"Katsuki! Get your arse downstairs now!" she yelled, totally not caring about the pure noise she was making.

Flinching quite hard at the volume level (after previously being sat in the silence with only his thoughts) he replied with anger laced into his voice, and an odd croakiness in his words, "what the fuck do you want mum?"

Rolling her eyes like it was obvious, she answered, "You're going back to school next week, brat. You need to wash your school clothes, and get your things organised!"

She left the room obnoxiously loud, and Katsuki rested his head on top of the English assignment he had been previously working on, taking a deep breath in. Being truthful, he couldn't fully comprehend that he was actually going back to school, and he was most likely going to live there. It sucked so much, that to cope, he ghosted everyone he was going to be seeing when he went back to school.