chapter 8

(Authors note: sorry in advance, this chapter is very short. But I didn't know what I could do to make it longer... I hope you enjoy it all the same, especially as there aren't as many triggering eating disorder things involved in this. But there is a different trigger warning that I forgot to put in the last chapter... Deku. That's the trigger warning.)

----------------------

A few hours after getting back from the shops, he was sitting in his bed with a small bowl of chopped up carrots as a snack whilst he watched Netflix. He was watching a short, kinda weird anime called blood lad. It was mostly pervy shots of the love interests boobs and panties, but it was cool.

During the intro of the 6th episode, he heard a notification go off on his phone, and reached his hand to grab it and check the notification.

Slightly nervous, he clicked the notification from unknown, on his lock screen, and entered his password to take him straight to the messaging app.

The message read,

UNKNOWN: Hey kacchan, it's me, deku!

Slightly relaxing, he saved the number on his phone as stupid nerd, and replied swiftly.

You: Duh, I know it's you, shit face.

Stupid Nerd: It's nice to see that kacchan's the same as ever! :D

Katsuki rolled his eyes at how Deku used the stupid little emoticons without feeling embarrassed.

You: Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just what did you want my number for you damn nerd?

Stupid Nerd: That isn't very nice kacchan! And for that, I just wanted to talk about homework, like I said.

Clicking his tongue in annoyance, he replied to little lying Deku.

You: Don't fucking lie to me. I see through all of your bullshit, Deku. I know you wanted my number for a reason more than goddamn homework.

After a few more seconds then necessary, Deku replied.

Stupid Nerd: Is it that bad to ask for help with homework?

Bakugou close to actually growling at his phone, smashed words angrily into his phone and pressed send.

You: DON'T TRY TO FLIP THIS ON ME USELESS DEKU! I know you better than your own goddamn mum, so tell me what the fuck you want, or else I'm blocking your shitty ass number!

This time around, he got a fairly quick reply from a probably whimpering Deku.

Stupid nerd: Alright, alright. You caught me out... I was just kinda worried about you at the shops... You didn't seem like your usual self...

Anger practically seething out of his pores by now, he felt his palms build sweat, and he chewed on the carrot pieces aggressively as an attempt to calm himself down. An attempt.

You: I literally hate your ass. I wish I was there to blow your stupid motherfucking head off your shoulders. Never look down on me. Ever. I hate you. Do not contact me ever again, you useless, good for nothing piece of shit. I. Am. Fine. I don't need some snooping shit face, in my face, so fuck right off. 

He was in such a flurry of anger, that he couldn't even be bothered enough for capitals, and just stuck with punctuation to really enforce his hatred for the big headed nerd.

Stupid Nerd: When will you learn? (That your actions have consequences) That me caring about you isn't me looking down on you. I just want you to know that I'm here for you.

Practically vibrating with mixed emotions of anger and sadness, he turned his phone on silent and switched it off, going right back to watching blood lad. But he couldn't enjoy it now. Not with all the reflecting his brain decided on doing. He felt as if he was a second away from grasping on his hair, and tugging hard.

But in the hopes that he would fall asleep and forget about it, he turned his computer off as well as the lights, and tried to fall into the darkness of slumber. Tried being the main word in the previous sentence.

His mind was plagued by all the times anyone has looked down on him as weak. 

Including putting himself on a high pedestal and being surprised when he fell off...

I mean, everyone thought he could do it, but maybe he couldn't?