chapter 29

(Authors note: Holy shittt. its been more than a month since i've posted, but dont worry my guys, I'm updating and i have got a plan for the end!! Been through some shit in the last month and im afraid to say ive lost more friends over nothing. they tried to kick me out of a 'safe space'. tbh ive just been trying to be more social, and get back into the swing of my life and routine. its been hard is all i can say. anyways ive missed u all <3)

Katsuki silently stared at the screen as Kirishima glanced back and forth between Bakugou and the person on the screen talking about the celebrity who died from anorexia.

Bakugou couldn't take it anymore. He was shaking with anxiety and anger.

It eventually became too much and in a futile chance to distract himself he picked at his nails.

"She became so delusional with the disease taking over her life that it unfortunately resulted in her death."

That specific line set Katsuki off and he slammed his laptop shut wanting to scratch out his eyes.

"Woah... Bakugou... Calm down dude."

"Get out..." Bakugou mumbled, his voice straining.

"Bakugou... what..?"

"I SAID GET OUT FOR FUCKS SAKE."

Kirishima slumped, his back folding in and a solemn expression on his face.

He made his way to the door letting himself out as Katsuki folded in on himself under his covers.

----------------------------

Kaminari straitened his back when he heard slow sad thuds of Kirishima making his way down the stairs and into the common room.

The residents from before were the same and Kirishima could tell they knew what he had been up to when he went upstairs.

"So...?" Mina asked.

"He kicked me out of his room and yelled at me..."

"Yikes..." Midoriya said in return.

"He's most likely never going to want to talk to me again."

"What exactly did you do to confront him?" Todoroki asked.

"I put on a documentary about a celeb who died from an eating disorder."

"... That is a good way to go about it, but of course Bakugou wouldn't take kindly to it." Tokoyami explained.

"If we can't handle this by ourselves... we're probably going to have to do something Bakugou would never forgive us for."

They were going to have to tell Aizawa everything.

"This is too much."

"I wish everything could be okay for once. But this class always has something bad going on."

"To be honest, I'd rather be attacked by villains again, than Kacchan do this to himself..."

-------------------------

The next day when Katsuki got up for school, he didn't even consider the possibility of talking to Kirishima or interacting with that little group.

He was perfectly content with just ignoring them and texting Kita on his phone.

Kita was funny and easy to get along with. Not to mention she wasn't so painfully invasive when it came to... whatever was happening with him.

He felt as if when messaging Kita, he could just forget about all the shit going on elsewhere and concentrate on his... friend?