chapter 19

(authors note: hi. i know that its been nearly two weeks and i didn't really keep to my promise, but i have shit going down in my life my aunt and two of her children have to stay here, and we don't have all that much privacy or space now, so I've been working to get time to continue writing this. To make up for it, its longer than my usual updates are. Trigger warning for the usual things. enjoy. Also, i was hoping to leave some questions unanswered for this chapter, but don't worry, all will be sorted with time.)

Before Bakugou could process the hurdle of emotions thrown his way, he was carried to the medical bay straight away, by Cementoss. His teacher was unsurprisingly strong, but there was still a part in his brain telling him that Cementoss was struggling to carry the peer weight of him.

Wanting to do nothing more than be alone, he felt the urge to bash his fists around to get out of the hero's arms. Even still, he would be forced to go see the old woman, which he knew would lecture him and try to force sickly-sweet sweets down his throat.

Why did he have to be stupid? Ugh.

As he was thrown onto a chair in recovery girls office, she quickly examined him, checking his eyes and other signs for a concussion.

He groaned, tired of the constant fussing the old woman was doing. "What were you thinking young man? If you were that tired you should've stepped out. Were you trying to get yourself killed?"

She sounded a lot like a mother nagging at him. How annoying. At the last part of what she said, he was tempted to reply with, 'Yes, you hag. I was trying to die.'

The temptations were strong, but he resisted, knowing that would have the opposite effect of what he wanted.

Recovery girl, being the motherly type of person, still gave him a healing kiss, just in case of any underlying pains the boy could be in.

Straight away, he noticed two immediate things; he felt unmistakeably exhausted and the constant pains in his stomach stopped completely. Surprised, but still tired, he couldn't display that much of a reaction. A good thing in that situation, in case the old woman got curious about any puzzled expressions he would've made.

"Hurry and sleep, boy. I will bring you food when you wake up. As for you, Cementoss, thank you for bringing this clumsy boy to my care, but you can leave now, I will care for him whilst I wait for Aizawa."

Whilst Katsuki lied down on the bed, muttering about not being clumsy or needing taken care of, Cementoss bowed and took his leave.

Katsuki fell into a deep slumber, despite trying not to go to sleep, wanting to think about the effect recovery girl's powers had on his stomach pains for a bit.

He awoke after school hours, eyes sticky with sleep, yawning like a child.

"Ah, finally you are awake, Bakugou."

Bakugou flinched into the bed as he heard the cold, tired-sounding voice of his form class teacher: Aizawa.

He rubbed his eyes viciously as he sat up in his bed. "Um... Hey teach. Sorry, I'll catch up with classes I promise" he said, automatically knowing he had slept for hours.

Aizawa stared deep into his soul as he replied, "Don't worry problem child, Kirishima offered to take down notes for you. I just need a statement of what happened up there for your head teacher. Also, some classmates were worried, I recommend you explain to them as well."

Bakugou absorbed all the information with a lame look on his face. A look on his face of a person that had just woken up from a 4-hour nap and was slightly confused.