chapter 7

(Authors note: there is a little section in Mitsuki's POV to spice things up. She's trying her best, alright? We're gonna be meeting Deku in this chapter, so that's going to be interesting... MWHAHAHA... I have some tricks up my sleeve, so be aware dear reader.)

---------------------------------------

Exactly what was going down with Katsuki, Mitsuki had no clue, but she did know that she cared deeply for him. So, knowing Katsuki, she knew he despised shopping, but thought it would be a great opportunity to get him out of the house, and spending quality time with her again, all the same. Now that she had her mind set on it, she wasn't giving up any time soon.

---------------------------------------

Katsuki woke up on that fine Saturday morning, to his mother softly shaking his arm, "Hey brat, get ready. We're heading to the shops, whether you like it or not."

Katsuki ran an arm over his face and grumbled about not wanting to go, "No. You're going to get up off that sorry arse of yours, and come with me to the shops." Mitsuki stated, sounding final.

Katsuki rubbed his eyes, and grunted back in annoyance, "Alright, I better see you down stairs in 15 for some breakfast." His mum said as she left his room, to go prepare the previously mentioned breakfast.

Although Katsuki wanted to keep his ongoing streak, he felt his stomach rumble at the mention of food, and sighed deeply in agitation.

Lazily, Katsuki shoved the covers off his lying form. With a big yawn, he slung his legs over the edge of his bed and grasped the last of his power to stand up and get ready.

Since he didn't want to look like absolute shit, he drenched his hair in dry shampoo to conceal the days and days of neglect to, what used to be, his daily showering. And to compensate for the layers of sweat coating his unwashed body, he sprayed copious amounts of deodorant on his arm pits and prayed for the best. Unbothered, he picked up his tooth brush, and searched for the will to even care about his dental hygiene. Repeating the action , Katsuki moved his brush against his teeth. 

Trying to distract himself from the tornado of thoughts in his head, he picked up an old pair of baggy jeans and paired it with a black leather belt with fake spikes placed on it. Wanting to look edgy, but not really caring at the same time, he pulled a baggy black skull t-shirt over his head, tucked the front of it into his pants, cuffed his jeans, and called it an outfit.

When he came downstairs, he was greeted with the smell of bacon, eggs and toast. Greedily, he sat down and swallowed his meal whole. Honestly, he didn't feel satisfied, considering he didn't take his time at all, it wasn't surprising to him. He stood back up, and walked over to his front door where all of the households residents shoes were, and shoved a black pair of platform boots (known as cool goth shoes to him) on his feet.

Ready for the outing he was going to make with his mother, he sat down next to his parents in the kitchen, that were still eating, and tried to ignore the guilt rising in his stomach, from eating, making him feel sick.

Both of his parents, being in the fashion industry, felt a need to comment on his outfit and how it was a trending look. Not being all that bothered, he replied with, "Yeah, I guess it is." And tried to cut the string of conversation.

After the lengthy 10 minutes of the last preparation for their departure, both Katsuki and his mother left the house and said goodbye to Masaru.