chapter 27

(authors note: hi guys, sooo, theres a lot going on in my current life atm, including breaking up with my gf, breaking of a really close friendship and being sent rape and death threats on snapchat for something i didn't do. the first two were my decisions, which i don't regret. actually, i feel a lot better because of them, but the last one really fucked me in the head. so, sorry, if the quality of this chapter is worse, i kinda just fixated on this today to get my mind of of being told people hope i get raped <3 anyways, trigger warning for the usual, but a bit of binge eating today!!)

Despite his semi positive thinking yesterday, that morning he woke up to the same feeling of dread for the day.

As per usual, he got himself up and did his workout, had a quick morning shower and got ready.

He wasn't excited for classes. Yesterday his teachers did mention a slight difference in classes for the day though. Oh well, he would try to get through it.

He went downstairs and got some celery out of the fridge; he had a feeling he would need more energy for the day so he took two sticks and a medium sized container.

He chopped the celery quickly and efficiently (after washing it of course) and poured the chopped celery into the plastic box. After that he put it into his school bag waiting on the kitchen counter, he picked the bag up and started to walk to class whilst messaging Kita back.

He said his usual grumpy morning directed at anyone sitting in the classroom and plopped into his desk.

The breeze got in through the window and chilled him slightly.

He shivered before he brought a knee up to his chest and leaned over his knee in a folded-up manner.

To others he just might've looked a little down, but for him, he was just cold.

You see, he had picked up a certain sensitivity to the cold, even more than usual since covid started (and the diet started).

It was annoying but he learned to manage well enough.

He could feel his bones through his trousers as he hugged his knee more.

Soon enough, he was cold to the point he lifted both knees to his chest.

The heels of his feet were sitting on the chair with him, so he didn't have to hold his legs up without support.

People all around the room chattered and chattered up until their form teacher entered the room.

"Ok students, todays regimen is going to be slightly altered, we are going to have some people speak to us about mental health awareness, so some lessons will be missed out on. Any questions?"

Iida raised his hand sharply.

"Yes?"

"Why has this suddenly come up sir?"

"because of everything that has happened in the past year the school thought it'd be a good idea to make our students more aware of mental health. The idea was that this intervention would help any students that are struggling, with tips on how to help themselves and a little push to reach out for help."

Mina then raised her hand afterwards with a semi agitated look on her pink face.

"Why hasn't this happened sooner? It's not like we haven't been attacked by villains, and heck!! Even kidnapped!"

The rest of the class nodded their heads in agreement whilst Katsuki sunk his head deeper into his knees.

"I see why this must've angered you, and I will admit the school has been negligent of our student's mental health, but we are trying to repair any damage we caused."