Chapter two

(Authors note: I just read through the first chapter, and there was a lot of mistakes. Sorry about that. I corrected them now, but I did write it at midnight... Anyways, this chapter touches upon katsuki's need for monsters, and how he relies on them for energy. It also touches up on his eating disorder.)

(Please don't read this if you are triggered by any of this!)

————————————————————

Bakugou thrashed down the stairs, and yelled,
"Old hag! I'm going to the corner shop for a monster! Be back in a few!"

Even though he hates to admit it, ever since he stepped out of his routine at UA, and his sleeping patterns and other things were negatively affected, he started to feel very fatigued constantly.

There was no way for him to explain how or where this chronic fatigue sprouted from, but he was sure he could survive with the help of a few monsters a week.

Since he's been drinking them, he started to rely on the burst of energy they gave him, to do everyday things, like shower or homework. Although
that worried him, he was sure that he could stop anytime he wanted.

He was in full control of the situation!

"Alright, brat! But be careful, don't forget to take your mask, and for the last time, don't call me an old hag!!"
His mother shouted from her seat on the sofa in the living room.

Bakugou collected himself, ready to make the short trip for his monster.

With his two pound coin collecting sweet in the palm of his hand, he stepped out of the house, and casually adjusted his mask over his mouth and nose.

A guy called David owned the shop, he doesn't mind David too much, because the guy is always either high or drunk, and lets him buy whatever he wants.
(Authors note: based on a true interaction I've had at a corner shop near my school, lol.)

As he steps inside, it smells strongly of weed. So he's high today? Ok.

He entered the cold drink section, and went straight for the mango loco monster.

Then he hesitated a second...

His hand shifted the mango loco can to the back of it where the nutritional information resided.

He read,
'245 kcals' under *per 500ml*.

His nose and eyes scrunched up in disgust, no wonder he was so fat...

He reached for the ultra white monster that read,
'11 kcals' under *per 500ml*.

This is better, he thought.

He paid and left, with the monster in one hand and the change in the other, sipping away, content with it.

As bakugou arrived home, he could already feel the surge of energy from the monster and he started to feel less heavy on his knees.

Was it something to do with his weight, or the extreme level of exhaustion wracking his whole body....

He almost didn't want to know...

(Sorry that this is so short, btw.)
(No beta reader, so if you spot a mistake, don't be afraid to let me know)
(510 words)