Arc II Epilogue

It's been two months since the accident involving Lyn's family. It's been a month since Keigo and Lyn recruited Miruko, Endeavor, Burnin, Best Jeanist, Eraserhead, and Present Mic to help bring down the president. It's also been a month since Rumi learned she's soon be a mother.

It's been approximately two weeks since the first meeting of F.P.W.C.(Fall of President Watanabe Chiasa). It's been three days since Fuyumi forgave Lyn.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"Keigo" Lyn, whose hair had finally grown out of her pixie style and was at shoulder length, addressed the winged hero. "I looked into the file cases I found last week"

Keigo, who sat lazily on his chair, gave a disinterested hum for her to continue.

"I think you might want to listen to this" She said, sitting down across from him, her gaze holding a glint of melancholy. At her tone, the winged hero sat up straight and nodded at her to continue.

"As you know, there have been a few cases already made against the President these past few decades, but one of them stood out to me the most" She paused. "And I think you're going to want to know"

"Well spit it out, what is it?" Keigo asked, raising a brow in question.

"A female omega, would now be in her late forties" She looked at the file in her hands. "Her name's Karin Tsubasa, your mother"

Keigo froze and simply stared at the other omega across from him. Seconds in deafening silence felt like centuries. He gulped and let out a breath he didn't realize he'd been holding.

"My what?"

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Stay tuned for Arc III!