Chapter 20: Old Family

Fuyumi struggled to stay awake. Her lids felt heavy, and she yawned for the hundredth time that night. It was a miracle she was still sitting up straight.

Rumi checked her phone and cursed internally. The rabbit hero stood up and gently shook Naomi's shoulder. "We should get going, it's already four in the morning" The latter nodded and stood up.

Fuyumi gaped and looked at her phone. "Oh shit" She cursed wiping the sleep off her eyes. Keigo looked at her in shock, it was strange for the omega to curse. "I didn't realize it was so late, or early" She continued, looking at her phone. "I should also get going. I have a class in four hours, and I haven't slept a wink"

"Right" Keigo muttered under his breath.

Naomi hugged Fuyumi and Keigo goodbye, and then gave Lyn an awkward wave. She muttered something among the lines of "See you tomorrow"

-
-

"I'll see you later" Fuyumi turned to Keigo, giving him a quick hug, and then glanced at Lyn. "Lyn, we should talk"

Lyn nodded and hummed in agreement. "As soon as Daichi and Daiki are back home, we'll work something out"

Without another word Fuyumi left for the elevator. Keigo turned to Lyn and smiled apologetically. "I should probably get going as well. Don't wanna keep you-know-who waiting any longer"

Lyn nodded. "Of course. I'm sorry for keeping you all here"

"It's fine, no problem" Keigo said, and fidgeted awkwardly where he stood until an idea popped in his head. "Hey" He smiled. "I'll be back tomorrow"

Lyn returned the smile. "Thank you"

"Goodbye"

Keigo went down the hallway to catch up with Fuyumi. He almost missed the elevator if it wasn't for said omega holding it open.

As the winged hero waited in the elevator he wondered what his fiancé had been up to all these hours.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

A few hours earlier...

Touya downed the last of his drink before setting it down on the coffee table. He glanced up to see his, now filthy, apartment. The living room looked disastrous, with littered cups and papers everywhere. Some walls were stained with god knows what. Jin and Himiko were both sprawled on the floor snoring loudly, Shuichi was curled up on the rug of the living room sleeping peacefully, next to him Atsuhiro looked to be in a deep slumber, and Tomura...

"Hey"

Tomura was surprised when his old acquaintance addressed him. He glanced up and stared at, the almost unrecognizable, Dabi. His burns were getting treated, and thus healing. His hair was slowly returning to its alabaster white color, and his eyes seemed less cold, less threatening. He scoffed, averting his gaze. He's no longer Dabi, he concludes.

"What do you want?" Tomura asked, his usual venom missing.

"Well" Dabi takes a seat besides him on the kitchen counter. "The others fell asleep" He gestured to the rest of the league which were in fact sleeping. "So I've got none left to entertain me, and you've been here all night not uttering a single word since Keigo left" The alpha sighed. "Thought you might want some company"