Chapter 3: Get over it

Touya had never been a heavy sleeper. The simplest of sounds always woke him. That's why, when his phone kept ringing non-stop, he, unwillingly, woke up.

The alpha groaned in annoyance and glanced at the alarm clock. Who the hell calls in four in the morning? Keigo was still sleeping soundly. Lucky bastard. Touya rubbed the sleep off his face, got up, and went towards his, still ringing, phone.

An unknown number.

Touya debated on whether to answer or not. He hit decline and started to walk back to the bed again when the damned phone started to ring again.

"For fuck's sake" he picked it up and answered "Who the f-"

"Dabi! You finally answered! I've been so worried about you! Fucker! Why weren't you picking up? I'm definitely not worried about you"

Touya blinked. "...Twice?"

"The one and only! Wrong. I'm not Twice, who's that?"

"I'm here too~!"

"Toga?- Look, what are you guys calling me for? It's four in the fucking morning"

"Toga told me the news! Congratulations buddy! I can't wait to be an uncle! Is there gonna be a baby shower- Bullshit! I don't care about no kid. Don't let the brat near me!"

"Toga!? You told him- why on earth- how many more people did you tell!?"

"Hmmm...one..two, three- I told everyone!" She takes a pause "Well, not everyone, just the original league members! Jin~, Mr.Compress~, Spinner~, If Kurogiri were here, I would've told him, I even reached out to Tomura! Also I think that weird doctor overheard"

"He knows!?" Touya didn't mean for his alpha voice to slip out but- "Are you-! Do you have any idea how Keigo's gonna react!? This- this, He could use this against me..to- to get me back in the PLF! I-"

"Touya?"

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"He knows!?" His alpha's brute voice woke him. Keigo's heartbeat quickened its pace as his alpha continued fuming at his phone.

"-gonna react!? This- this, He could use this against me..to- to get me back in the PLF! I-"

"Touya?" He called out, making Touya stop in the middle of his outburst.

"Dammit" he whispered under his breath. He sighed and spoke to the phone "Call me back later" he hanged up before they could argue, and tossed the phone away.

"What's wrong?" Keigo released a wave of calming pheromones to comfort his agitated alpha. Touya rubbed at his temple and went to sit down besides his alarmed omega.

"Ugh...Toga told Twice, Mr.Compress, Spinner, Shigaraki....and the doctor about your pregnancy"

"What..?" Keigo asked in disbelief. "She told the doctor?? That's-"

"I know!..I know" he grit his teeth "This is all my fault...dammit!" He ran his fingers through his messy black hair "I should've never reached out to her...I should've never left-.....you. Now, because of my stupidity, that damned doctor knows about our pup...I'm a fucking dumbass"

"Yeah...you are"

Touya groaned.

"Sorry, let me rephrase. You were" Keigo cuddled against his mate "You were a dumbass for leaving me, and you were a dumbass for thinking that Himiko Toga would be able to keep a secret that big to herself. I'm not exactly mad at her, actually, I'm quite grateful. If it weren't for her you might've never returned...or returned too late. But all that is in the past now. Now we have to worry about present and future things. Like telling your family about your well-being and my pregnancy, like the talk show, like our engagement, like Garaki knowing about our pup, like how we're gonna raise our pup- look, the list goes on Tou. I know what you did in the past wasn't...ideal, but that's what it is, it's the past. We're passed it. We cannot look back if we want to move forward. And we are gonna move forward together"

"But-"

"Get over it, Touya Todoroki! Move on! Forget about it. Ignore it! Dismiss it!Umm don't look back on it! Not now at least. Now, focus on the future. What lies ahead. Focus on me. Your future. Our pup"

"I'm focused" Touya smiled fondly.

"Good" Keigo smiled and leaned in for a kiss "We're gonna face the future together...okay?"

"Okay....Keigo Todoroki"

"Oh- pshh- stop!" Keigo whined.

"Don't wanna...Mr. Todoroki"

"You are so dead" he flushed.

"What are you gonna do? Pierce my melancholy heart with your merciless, sharp and beautiful red feathers?" Touya said sarcastically.

"That's actually a pretty good idea" Keigo got one of his feathers and poked at Touya's chest. The unsharpened feather only tickled him.

"Ahh! No! I died by the hand of my beloved! This is even more tragic than Romeo and Juliet!"

"What were you expecting, love? A hero and a villain could never work out! I had no choice! I'm sorry!"

Touya cringed hard "Okay that's enough"

"What? Can't handle my amazing acting skills?"

"Psh- what skills? You don't have skills for shit"

"Awww that's so mean babe!" Keigo whined into his lovers ear.

"Sorry not sorry"

Keigo chuckled and settled down on his mate's chest "I love you"

"Me too"

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

⚠️Spoilers if you're not caught up with the manga!⚠️

A/N: Yes, Twice never died in this AU, Okay? I need to have my precious bby here.