Chapter 4: Tenko and Natsuo, forget Shigaraki and Todoroki Pt.2

A/N: I'm so sorry I've taken so long to update—around 5 months— I'm not dead or giving up on the story, I've just been busy and unmotivated, but I finally got to finish this chapter, hope you enjoy!

I have to warn that there's a(short) nsfw part in this chapter, if you wish to skip it then it starts in: The bed was creaking and groaning, and ends in: He never wants it to end.

Don't worry these sentences will be bold so no one misses them.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"You moved?" Natsuo asked over the phone.

"Yes" Tomura said, leaning against the railing of his balcony on his newly bought manor. A secluded residence near the city. "It was sudden, but I believe it was for the best. I had to get away from...my relatives" He said, referring to All for One and that lunatic of a doctor.

"I get what you mean" The alpha said in a lower voice. "Although moving to my own apartment was scary at first, it was actually really good for me. Y'know, getting away from family drama and all that"

"You almost never talk about your family, from what you told me, I figured your dad's shitty, but that's pretty much all I know. Is the rest of your family like that?"

"No, not at all" Natsuo starts. "My mom is a gentle, forgiving and caring woman. My sister's really kind, sees the good in everything and everyone, which is sometimes a little annoying, but she's good. My little brother Shoto—" Isn't that Dabi's younger brother's name? What a silly coincidence. "He used to be so serious, and I never really knew him while we were growing up, but recently we've gotten closer and found similar interests we've bonded over. Now my older brother—" He laughed. "That's a completely different story. He was my best friend, I was always there for him and he was always there for me...until the day he disappeared" He said, his tone somber.

Tomura's eyes widen. "Disappeared? He's missing?"

"Not anymore" Natsuo said more cheerfully. "He came back into our lives a few months ago" He said. "He's so different now, both appearance and personality. I'm glad to have him back though" He paused. "I just wish he never left"

"Natsu if you want to talk—"

"No, it's fine" The alpha interrupted him. "What about your family"

Damn Natsuo, way to change the subject.

"My—" He narrowed his eyes. "I already told you they're dead"

"I know I just—" Natsuo paused in thought. "That's the only thing I know, there must be more, right?"

"I guess...My mom was a good woman" Tomura scratched his neck, something he hadn't done in a while. "I had an older sister, she was good to me, our grandparents lived with us, and my dad sucked. That's it"

"That's it?"

"That's it"

...

Natsuo sighed, resigned. "Okay then" He paused. "I'm sorry for bringing that up"

"It's fine..." Tomura clears his throat. "Anyways, this call was supposed to be happy, but now you've ruined it" He said in a sarcastic tone. "You'll have to make it up to me"

Natsuo chuckled. "What do you want, Tenko?"

"Let me come over to your apartment. I want to see it and leave my scent all over so you'll be haunted by me at night"

Natsuo laughed. "Sure"

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·