Chapter 11: Family Part 4

A/N: Y'all better be ready for this.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

After their long embrace, Rei was the first to pull away. "As heartwarming as this is, the food's probably already getting cold"

"Oh! You're right!" Natsuo was the second to pull away "Touya! Look, we saved you your old spot in the table!" He exclaimed happily.

"Look who's getting all eagerly excited. Weren't you the one who was all like: 'Oh no! What if that's not really Touya!? Ahhh'" Fuyumi said in a silly voice "What made you have a change of heart?" She chuckled, still hugging her brothers, as if letting go would make the moment disappear.

"First of all, I do not sound like that. Second of all, I was just being cautious. And third of all, that was before I was certain about his identity" Natsuo defended himself.

Touya laughed "You two haven't changed one bit"

"Yes, they're still as childish as ever" Shoto agreed, pulling away from the hug.

"Hey!" They laughed. This felt nice. This felt great in fact. Even after everything they still love him. Everything is-

"Keigo?" Touya called out to his mate once he noticed his far off look.

"Hm? What?"

Touya was the last to pull away from Fuyumi, and went over to his omega. "Are you okay?"

Keigo's eyes widened "What?" He laughed, playing it off "Of course I'm fine. Touya, you finally have your family back" he smiled up at his alpha, and for once Touya couldn't decipher if it was forced or genuine. He reached out to grab his hands when he was suddenly pulled away by Natsuo and basically forced to sit down.

"You guys are taking too long! Mom's right, the food's probably already cold" Natsuo said, sitting down on Touya's left side.

"Let's eat then!" Fuyumi said, sitting down on her usual spot, which happened to be Touya's right side.

Endeavor sat down in his usual spot at the end of the table. Rei smiled and went to take the spot besides her husband and Fuyumi. Shoto sighed and went to take the spot besides Natsuo.

Keigo was about to take the only spot left when-

"Wait! Don't" Touya said, accidentally using his alpha voice, which startled the present omegas in the room and made Keigo stop dead in his tracks. Everyone stared at the alpha in shock.

"W-What?" Keigo stuttered, the effects of his alpha's command still fresh in his mind.

"I- sorry" Touya said, his eyes wide in horror because of what he just did "Sorry, It's just-" he cut himself off, averting his gaze.

"I don't und-" Keigo cut himself off when he noticed something. The last spot was between Shoto and...Endeavor. "Oh" he took a step back.

Rei gave her eldest son a look of clear confusion. "Touya, why-?"

Fuyumi let out a small gasp when it dawned in on her. "Dad! I just remembered! I wanted to show you something— Keigo, you don't mind if I sit next to my father, do you?"

"Uh, no it's fine"

She stood up and went over to the other side. Keigo rubbed the back of his neck in an awkward manner and went to sit down besides his mate.

"I'm sorry" Touya said once he sat down. Keigo looked at him, and saw the clear guilt and regret in his alpha's eyes. He sighed and smiled "It's fine" he laced their fingers together under the table and out of sight from anyone.