Chapter 10: Family Part 3

A/N: Y'all ready for this?

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"I'm so happy!" Fuyumi said as she put on a beautiful necklace, with sliver chain and a single sapphire gem. "After all this time, we'll finally have dinner with all of our family members!"

"Yeah" Natsuo said, though his tone wasn't all that enthusiastic.

Fuyumi raised a brow in question "Aren't you happy that Touya is finally back in our lives?"

"That's the thing Yumi" he sighed "What if- What if that villain is not really our brother?"

"What are you talking about?"

"What if he's lying just to get close to our family and-"

"And what!?"

"I don't know! But Fuyumi, you were so quick to trust this- this stranger!" He paused "How can you be so certain that he really is Touya!?"

"His eyes"

"What?"

"It's his eyes. The moment I really looked into them. I saw him, I saw Touya. I'm sure that as soon as you see him, you'll be certain" Fuyumi pauses in thought "He also knew things only Touya would"

"If..if you say so"

Fuyumi smiled "I'm gonna go pick them up, I'll be back soon. Make sure everything's ready when we get here"

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"Maybe we should cancel plans for tonight" Touya said as he looked in the mirror. He wore a nice white button up shirt with sleeves that were pulled up and stopped at his elbows, black dress pants, his signature leather black boots, and his hair was styled. Keigo on the other hand dressed with a loose red shirt, a light yellow cardigan, and a pair of jeans.

"I haven't even dyed my hair in a long time" The alpha said as he ran his fingers through his hair, which was still mainly black, safe for his roots, that were getting noticeably more white each passing day.

"Touya! You know we can't. Everyone cleared up their schedules to attend dinner" Keigo took his alpha's hands in his "Don't worry babe, I'll be right next to you the entire evening, and if you wanna leave early then we'll do— let's just try to leave after we tell them the news"

Touya smiled and leaned down taking a kiss from his omega. "What would I do without you?"

"Probably causing havoc in the streets, burning down forests, Y'know villain stuff" Keigo stood on the tip of his toes and stole another kiss from his alpha, then another, and another.

"Okay, that's enough" Touya laughed

Keigo stuck out his tongue. "No fun"

Ping

Keigo's phone pinged, and said omega checked it "Fuyumi's here to pick us up"

"Great" Touya said, his tone strained.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·