Chapter 12: Family Part 5

A/N: We've finally reached part 5, which is the last part of Family.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

It had already been twenty minutes since they left, and the moment Touya walked out that door, no one had dared to utter a single word. Rei let out a breath and broke the deafening silence "Do you think they're okay?" She asked to no one in specific.

"I don't know..I've never seen Touya with an expression like..that" Natsuo said. He'd suddenly lost his appetite. "And what did Takami mean? He felt left out? Left out of what? He had as much— or even more food than us, so it couldn't have been food related maybe—"

"Maybe if you weren't so dense you would've already figured it out!" Fuyumi shouted out of the blue. Everyone stared at her in shock. She never raises her voice like that.

"Fuyumi what-?" Natsuo started But was cut of by his sister.

"God! Isn't it obvious what's going on!?"

"Fuyumi, please calm down—" Enji tried, but to no avail.

"Sorry dad but you're seriously the last person I want to talk to right now— so please for once just— shut up" Fuyumi said, making everyone go quiet again.

"Fuyumi"

Said omega looked up at her youngest brother. "Shoto..? What is it?"

"You seem to know what's going on. Could.." he paused in thought "Could you tell us?"

Fuyumi's eyes widened for a second "That's...That's something I shouldn't—"

Fuyumi paused when she heard the sliding doors open.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"Are you ready?" Keigo asked as they both stood in front of the sliding doors.

"No" Touya admitted.

"Don't worry..I'll uh..start it off" he winked.

Touya sighed "Let's do it" He opened the sliding door.

"—at's something I shouldn't—"

As soon as they entered the dinning room, all eyes were on them. Fuyumi gasped "Touya! Keigo!" She stood up "Where have you—"

"In the hallway....talking" Touya answered before his sister got the chance to ask. Touya and Keigo went over and sat down at the table.

"Oh..did you resolve what was bothering you, Takami?" Rei asked in that motherly tone.

"Yes. We did" Keigo said looking up at Touya. "Didn't we, babe?"

Fuyumi let out a small gasp. Rei's eyes widened. Natsuo stared at them agape. Endeavor raised a brow in question. And Shoto— well he stayed indifferent.

'That's what he meant by starting it off?' Touya thought as he glared at his mate, he sighed and looked at his family.