Chapter 2: Baby Shower

Hi! Sorry for the long wait! IT'S FINALLY HERE!
Here's a little recap of a few important things.

• Chiasa Watanabe is the name I gave to the president of the hero commission. She is Lyn's(oc)
aunt.

• Currently our characters are trying to take down the president.

• Karin Tsubasa is my oc of Keigo's mom. I know that there was a reveal of Keigo's parents in the manga but Karin is a completely different character. She's Keigo's mom in all my fics.

• Miruko and Naomi are expecting a baby. This was stated in chapter 16: Something's wrong.

• Shoto's an omega in this fic, as surprising as that may be. I gave him that secondary gender due to whom I paired him with.

• Reminder of the side pairings in this fic: Rumi/Miruko and Naomi(oc),  Fuyumi and Tensei Iida, Shoto and Inasa Yoarashi, and there's still two more that have not been revealed yet(one will be revealed here).

• Also just in case anyone forgot(or didn't know) Tomura Shigaraki's name before AFO changed it was Tenko Shimura(keep that in mind).

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ───────  · ·

Lyn let out a sigh full of hours of frustration, dreading the days to come. She shook her head, grabbed Tsubasa's folder, and stepped out of her car. True to her word, Lyn searched for every bit of information on Karin Tsubasa, and did she find something? Yes, more than what she was expecting. Though she was certain Keigo would not like her findings.

The omega made her way towards the agency, entered the building, and as soon as she got to her office she locked her door and closed the blinds. She quickly opened a vacant drawer and hid the documents there.

...

"Lyn" A familiar voice called out once she left her office. "Hey, miss me?" He spoke in a friendly tone.

"Itsuki" She gaped at the beta. "Hey"

His smile widened. "It's been so long, how's my favorite cousin doing?"

"Uh— Good, I'm good" She said, snapping out of her shock.

"It's certainly been so long, there's a lot we need to catch up on" He paused. "Hey how about we meet up for coffee tomorrow—"

"Itsuki" Chiasa, the president, called for her son.

"Hold on mom, Lyn's—"

"Itsuki, now" Chiasa says in warning.

Itsuki sighed and waved as he walked away. "Sorry, you know how mom is" He stood next to his mother, over towering her. "Call me, yeah?" And like that, he left with the witch.

Lyn pities her cousin. Cousin Itsuki whom she had not seen in years. She wonders just why the hell he's showing up now. Her eyes narrow in thought. It's not until her alarm goes off that she remembers she's supposed to be heading to a baby shower right now.

She checked her watch and sighed in relief. "I still have time" With one last look at her office, she leaves.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ───────  · ·